United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Can’t believe all the doom . It’s Leicester, they will fold when we score first.
*Ptsd flashbacks to 2014*

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Can’t believe all the doom . It’s Leicester, they will fold when we score first.
It's not ability its fitness. We looked like a bunch of narcoleptics the last 3 games.

Ole should make at least 5 changes to todays starting lineup just for some fresh legs.

Romero
Wan Maguire Lind Williams
Mctom Fred Bruno
James . . . . . . . . .Mason
Igolo

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:09 PM
MagnificentSeven

if a draw is all that's needed then surely even we can't £#%&! this.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It's not ability its fitness. We looked like a bunch of narcoleptics the last 3 games.

Ole should make at least 5 changes to todays starting lineup just for some fresh legs.

Romero
Wan Maguire Lind Williams
Mctom Fred Bruno
James . . . . . . . . .Martial
Igolo Mason
Reckon picking 12 players for such an important game, while being a sound tactic, might be frowned upon..

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:11 PM
Switching Off

Would like to see that it means a bit to these players. If we lose to a worldie and get unlucky fine, if its turgid shite and we lose I'll be seething la

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:11 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
This. They’ve just let us come from 12 behind them. If we can’t hold our own against Leicester then we don’t deserve to be playing against the best teams in Europe.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Furry Russian hats

It basically all boils down to Bruno, if he has a flyer then the whole team will click and we’ll probably get the result. No pressure

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Vedder

We’ll smash them. We’ll score at least 3 goals

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:35 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Reckon picking 12 players for such an important game, while being a sound tactic, might be frowned upon..
How did you reply to that when i'd already edited it when i meant to bench Martial..... BOT !

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
if a draw is all that's needed then surely even we can't f*** this.
You’d think so but I can’t see us getting a result. I think we will bottle it. Hope to Christ I’m wrong and I will be very happily proved wrong.

Biggest game since ferie left by far. This is huge for the new () United.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
How did you reply to that when i'd already edited it when i meant to bench Martial..... BOT !
Clearly you weren’t quick enough.. funny that you attribute your failings to a Bot though

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:38 PM
utd99

It’ll be a good guage as to who we are if nothing else. You’re not a good team because you dicked Sheffield United or Villa and went on a run; if it were Arsenal would be a good team. Good teams overcome challenges and step up when it matters. It was true with all the incarnations of Fergie’s teams, and Ole will learn a lot about who we are from today. I hope we’re up to it.

Quote:
I wouldn’t bench Martial. He’s hands down our best forward.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:42 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

The water breaks are gonna be interesting today. If there's a positive /negative result coming from Chelsea the managers are gonna have to really earn their coin.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:42 PM
jem

psychologically prepared for simpering defeat. logically expecting united to monster them. leicester are a bit shit. no excuses.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:44 PM
redhegemony

Fancy Bruno to deliver and can't see Morgan coping with twisting turning Martial and Greenwood nor the pace of Rashford. Red card potential.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Fancy Bruno to deliver and can't see Morgan coping with twisting turning Martial and Greenwood nor the pace of Rashford. Red card potential.
I agree, their defence is so poor. Our front four could have a field day.

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
Leicester ITK reckons they are playing 3-5-2. Dropped the dogshit centre back Ryan Bennett which is bad news for us. Iheanacho up front.

Schmeichel
Justin - Morgan - Evans
Albrighton - Choudhury- ndidi - tielemans - Thomas
Iheanacho- vardy

We're better than that lot ffs
Morgan is like the West Indian bowler rakheem A proper unit. Just attack him down the sides easy

Unread 26-07-2020, 12:56 PM
est.1878

Morgan does a 60 second 100m... Mase and rash will end him..

Edit, as redheggers says few posts above...

Unread 26-07-2020, 01:12 PM
otbarney

I think the main danger is the fact that we only need a draw, if we go ahead or draw level, will we try to hang on to what we have?

Unread 26-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Nervous - how could we not be with so much riding on it?

I'm confident in the ability of this team, but worry about the tiredness and individual errors.

When we've dropped points recently, we've had 4 or 5 of our best players completely off it.

Can't afford that today.

Feels like we've done the hard bit by even getting into this position. It would be bitterly disappointing if we didnt do it now because we aren't capable of getting a point.

First 30 mins and the first goal are huge. Score first and we've got them where we want them.

I'm gonna say a nervy 1-1.

Chelsea to beat Wolves 2-1.
Closed Thread