United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Ethers

Wait, so Klopp rang Fergie at 3am to tell him he’d won the LMA award? What a freak

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Wait, so Klopp rang Fergie at 3am to tell him he’d won the LMA award? What a freak
and then Fergie said he doesn't mind him waking him up to tell him that Liverpool have won the league. I'm pretty certain, but most probably wrong, that it doesn't mention the LMA award anywhere.

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Think they're all in a WhatsApp group....

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:42 PM
Switching Off

Celebrating winning the league, pissed up, 3am, lets phone an old guy with significant health issues to wind up Man United. Even Milner was talking about us while they were lifting the trophy

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Celebrating winning the league, pissed up, 3am, lets phone an old guy with significant health issues to wind up Man United. Even Milner was talking about us while they were lifting the trophy
Classless £#%&!ing rats.

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:48 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
They’re feeling inadequate about the *. Makes them feel better to rub it in our faces, will be sweet when we drag them back down to earth and win the proper league within the next 2/3 years (no pressure, Ole).

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Cream

Quote:
He must have been £#%&!ing hammered. Can’t imagine he did it as a wum.

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:57 PM
History

Let them have it. Pretty sure we were rubbing it in their faces when we won the 19th title.

Klopp an absolute weirdo ringing an old man at 3am though.

Unread 28-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Drexl

Deffo fergie rubbed his gentleman vegetables on it, right where klopp would go on to kiss it/bang his teeth against. Nailed on

Unread 28-07-2020, 02:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Let them have it. Pretty sure we were rubbing it in their faces when we won the 19th title.

Klopp an absolute weirdo ringing an old man at 3am though.
Not got much £#%&!ing choice.

Unread 28-07-2020, 02:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Deffo fergie rubbed his gentleman vegetables on it, right where klopp would go on to kiss it/bang his teeth against. Nailed on
Sure it’s been cleaned in the last eight years.

Unread 28-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Sure it’s been cleaned in the last eight years.
Yeah, probably got a full bed bath in hospital.

Unread 28-07-2020, 06:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He must have been £#%&!ing hammered. Can’t imagine he did it as a wum.
Well if that was the case it puts Klopp in a better light tbf, rather than worse.

Unread 28-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Sparky***

So let me get the gist of this...

Klopp has belled up Fergie at 3 in the morning to apparently brag about winning the league? Am i getting that right?

£#%&!ing hell. I'm no fan of Lampard but fair play to him for telling that goofy german @#%&! to shut up the other night.

Unread 28-07-2020, 06:58 PM
est.1878

Can only imagine how many pages his letter to his ex was

Unread 28-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well if that was the case it puts Klopp in a better light tbf, rather than worse.
Better rather than worse.
RIC, 2020.

Unread 28-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Dr Stranger

"Well done. He's 78"
Closed Thread