United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:57 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What’s that all about? The @#%&!’s from Surrey
Should be one of our fans then, according to Agbonlahelmet.

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:07 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm getting proper annoyed with United fans with this "Casemiro shouldn't have done that or this or whatever.." - he's done £#%&! all tbf. If he'd have pulled a challenge like Andy Carroll on Eriksen, yeah, I'd be a bit annoyed - but he's done nowt.

One of the worst decisions I've seen in at least 3 days. Refereeing is at an all time low.
Hard disagree.

That honour goes to the foul given to them when Sabi won the ball clean and put Marcus through. The one that was so clearly not a foul that when they were desperately chasing a goal in the dying minutes, not one £#%&!ing palace player even appealed for a free kick.

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He’s a massive Liverpool fan
Ah. A @#%&! then.

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:25 PM
redhegemony

Rugby has really sorted the TV match system out. They give the ref all the different angles to help come to the right decision and then discuss it to make sure they cover everything. As per usual football is backward.

Unread 05-02-2023, 02:04 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm getting proper annoyed with United fans with this "Casemiro shouldn't have done that or this or whatever.." - he's done £#%&! all tbf. If he'd have pulled a challenge like Andy Carroll on Eriksen, yeah, I'd be a bit annoyed - but he's done nowt.

One of the worst decisions I've seen in at least 3 days. Refereeing is at an all time low.
I'm buzzing that the lads were willing to get stuck in. Makes a change from some of the @#%&! we've had at the club for the past few years.

Unread 05-02-2023, 02:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Ah. A c*** then.
Think he played for derby was
Desperate to sign for Liverpool 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 05-02-2023, 02:18 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I'm buzzing that the lads were willing to get stuck in. Makes a change from some of the @#%&! we've had at the club for the past few years.
This

The Arsenal brawl was when we knew Fergie was creating a proper team mentality

Unread 05-02-2023, 02:35 PM
jem

carroll puts eriksen out for three months. no card. cass stops a fight. out for three games. seems fair.

Unread 05-02-2023, 02:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
This.

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:24 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
What’s that all about? The @#%&!’s from Surrey
Maybe he's got some sort of palsy? Is he definitely doing it on purpose?

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Don’t know if it still applies but the additional game ban for a “frivolous appeal” used to piss me off.

Punishing people for exercising their right to an appeal
That was due to clubs abusing the system though, as an appeal would delay the ban, enabling them to play in the next game.

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
This

The Arsenal brawl was when we knew Fergie was creating a proper team mentality
Absolutely loved that match. Weirdly took my sister to that one in the K stand. No idea why. She couldn’t get over what it was like - atmosphere, fans baying for blood, tribal carnage. She loved it. Absolute Scenes.

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Absolutely loved that match. Weirdly took my sister to that one in the K stand. No idea why. She couldn’t get over what it was like - atmosphere, fans baying for blood, tribal carnage. She loved it. Absolute Scenes.
Link ?

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Link ?
Here you go pal.

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:49 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Link ?

Edit: bastard adverts

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Unread 05-02-2023, 06:49 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
That was due to clubs abusing the system though, as an appeal would delay the ban, enabling them to play in the next game.
I get that, genuinely, but nonetheless everyone should have a right to appeal. If anything it’s the governing bodies’ fault for £#%&!ing about.

No reason why the rule can’t be that an appeal must be lodged and concluded a minimum of 24 hours before the theoretical first game of the ban. Unfortunately the FA are a disjointed, disorganised sack of shit.

Unread 05-02-2023, 06:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Wondering if Hyman's sister is a babe now..

Unread 06-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Patty_b

Dermot Gallagher on Sky Sports going through the Casemiro red card:

'It doesn't matter if one angle shows that it wasn't as bad, there was another angle where it looks worse, and so the referee is right to base his decision off the angle that looks the worst".

No wonder the officiating in the Premier League is consistently £#%&!ed.

Unread 06-02-2023, 11:54 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Dermot Gallagher on Sky Sports going through the Casemiro red card:

'It doesn't matter if one angle shows that it wasn't as bad, there was another angle where it looks worse, and so the referee is right to base his decision off the angle that looks the worst".

No wonder the officiating in the Premier League is consistently £#%&!ed.
So he’s basically admitting they want to see player sent off?

No way we appeal this.