United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Difficult to give it away when you rarely have it.

Was hardly ever involved
I thought that.

Need to watch the full game again tbh.

Unread 12-08-2019, 09:47 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I thought that.

Need to watch the full game again tbh.
Yep, might have missed stuff that was on the tv tbf. Pretty sure I saw quite a bit that the tv wouldn’t pick up though too.

£#%&! it - some positive signs there but it’s a meagre return for a position that important.

Unread 12-08-2019, 09:58 AM
AK14

I thought he played well tbh

First half he wasn’t the best but not many of them were

Second half he came into the game more and his energy on and off the ball is always good.

Unread 12-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Baron

Wasn't quite as anonymous as I'd expect, and he at least has some energy but as far as I recall he offered nothing in the way of creativity, goal threat etc which I personally think is quite important for that end of the pitch.

You can forgive Rashford's lack of hold up play, or excessive flicks & whatnot along with Martial's inability to run when they actually make a contribution.

Lingard doing nothing & having such an important role is pretty shit.

Ole made a tactical switch to stick him on Jorghino which did stifle the entire Chelsea momentum, but I'm not sure why that would stop him from making a decent pass or two in 90mins.

The epitome of a 6/10 performance which is him all ends up. We can do infinitely better than him for the starting XI & I expect him to be the earliest casualty along with Periera if they don't pick up sharpish.

Unread 12-08-2019, 12:18 PM
dunk

Would break the bank for Kai Havertz from Leverkusen and stick him in that role, personally..

Unread 12-08-2019, 12:32 PM
utd99

Apparently, him not getting in everyone else’s way constitutes a good game now. Best thing he did was that run where he got hacked and laying the ball off to Pogba for that pass. Well done.

Interesting the wums who thought he had a worldie weren’t heard from again after everyone else asked what exactly he did. 4-0 win, no goals, no assists, sounds like pretty standard Lingard to me.

Unread 12-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Ethers

Who said he had a worldie?

Unread 12-08-2019, 04:47 PM
red in cumbria

Anyway......how is his dabbing going?

Unread 12-08-2019, 05:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who said he had a worldie?
Siders said it was one of the best performances he's ever seen at Old Trafford, or something along those lines.

* He's banned from the thread, so i can say whatever I want.

Unread 12-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Ethers

I think all the top boys have been banned from this thread at one time or another tbf.

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
top boys.

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

he played well second half....

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:42 PM
d_knight

'Did alright today didn't we lads?' - JLingz ©®™
Closed Thread