United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Unread 15-07-2019, 05:23 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight View Post
1. Buy United
2. Act out real life stories from United
Is this for the horror section?
 
Unread 16-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

That Stargazing thing on last night, 15/07/2019, with Cox and ” Briain. it was about the moon landings and how man is going to go back to the moon to make a base for manned landings on Mars. NASA are already working on the spacecraft and moon factories for mining the moon to make bases (via 3D printers) and fuel from water under the moon's surface.

It was fascinating, but I missed the last 15 mins. I'm sure it'll be on catch up somewhere
 
Unread 18-07-2019, 10:32 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Good to see the BBC natural history dept hitting form again with the current very excellent Serengeti series. Makes a refreshing change from the now all too common 'I'm a wannabe celebrity and this is all about my shots to camera' bilge that passes for nature programming these days.
 
Unread 18-07-2019, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post
Good to see the BBC natural history dept hitting form again with the current very excellent Serengeti series. Makes a refreshing change from the now all too common 'I'm a wannabe celebrity and this is all about my shots to camera' bilge that passes for nature programming these days.
Ben Fogle
 
Unread 19-07-2019, 10:59 AM
AK14
 
Thumbs up

Series 4 of NFLís All or Nothing out on prime

This series itís the Panthers

The previous 3 series have been great tv if you like sports docs.
 
Unread 19-07-2019, 11:13 AM
signed dc
 
Default

Blood and Gold: the Making of Spain with Simon Sebag Montefiore on BBC4 is pretty good. Sebag Montefiore is bonkers.
 
Unread 19-07-2019, 11:26 AM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc View Post
Blood and Gold: the Making of Spain with Simon Sebag Montefiore on BBC4 is pretty good. Sebag Montefiore is bonkers.
Antisemitism, reported.
 
Unread 19-07-2019, 12:38 PM
nick henry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Series 4 of NFLís All or Nothing out on prime

This series itís the Panthers

The previous 3 series have been great tv if you like sports docs.
Love these

also Last Chance U new series on Netflix from today.

be good to see this utter dickhead again

 
Unread 19-07-2019, 01:09 PM
dinger
 
Default

Just finished S4 of Gomorrah, not as good as previous seasons but still better than most TV. Big Genny
Think it started declining when the young hipster gangsters came on the scene tbh
 
Unread 19-07-2019, 05:06 PM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry View Post
Love these

also Last Chance U new series on Netflix from today.

be good to see this utter dickhead again

Excellent, love Last Chance U.

New season of Queer Eye drops today as well

#fabfivereds
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Recommend some good TV: 2019
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
recommend some good tv: 2018 Gypsum Fantastic TV / Film / Books / Arts 752 06-01-2019 08:54 PM
Anyone recommend a good iron? carlosartorial Off Topic 75 03-10-2011 08:20 PM
Recommend me a good mobile/PDA with wi-fi Jack Duckworth Science & Technology 22 04-11-2008 02:13 PM
Recommend a good book. MUFC One Love Off Topic 41 02-06-2007 01:25 AM
Recommend a good fuck! fergieslovechild Off Topic 4 01-06-2007 06:03 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:10 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.