United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:46 AM
redhegemony

Default The Conservative and Unionist Party Stakes: Runners, Riders and Fallers

Declaration day today.

One looks to have failed a drug test and may be unseated.

Ante post favourite has gone missing.

Lots of unfancied entries.

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Ethers

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:54 AM
Patty_b

Well, Boris Johnson continues to bullshit his way through life

Quote:
admitted to GQ magazine in 2007 he tried cocaine and cannabis as a teenager at Oxford.

"I tried it at university and I remember it vividly. And it achieved no pharmacological, psychotropic or any other effect on me whatsoever."
Quote:
He later gave a different account while appearing on satirical TV panel show, Have I Got News For You.

I think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed and so it did not go up my nose. In fact, I may have been doing icing sugar,"
Shame it wasn't Anthrax, the mop headed wankstain.

The only thing for sure is that the country will instantly become a worse place whenever the new leader is elected.

Give me a leader who smokes weed every night and isn't ashamed to admit it.

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Albert Tatlock

Boris is promising tax cuts for the rich by moving the 40% threshold from 50k to 80k

There is no GE for three years so he's safe from any electorate backlash whilst he bribes the Tory rank and file to get himself elected.

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:57 AM
redhegemony

Johnson promising a tax cut for those over 50k which Leadsom pointed out wouldn't get through Parliament - usual Johnson bullshit.

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Declaration day today.

One looks to have failed a drug test and may be unseated.

Ante post favourite has gone missing.

Lots of unfancied entries.
It's a strange one that. Gove nobbled Johnson back in 2016, could Johnson have nobbled Gove this time round ? No direct evidence of course, but someone leaked this...

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:24 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
It's a strange one that. Gove nobbled Johnson back in 2016, could Johnson have nobbled Gove this time round ? No direct evidence of course, but someone leaked this...
Probably Gove the massive twat

Unread 10-06-2019, 12:51 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 10-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Lovely photo of maggie. Ffs.

Unread 10-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Once they've stopped arguing with themselves, they'll run off to Brussels shouting and screaming, eyes swiveling madly, mouth frothing like rabid dogs, threatening all and sundry with something or other... and get ever so politely told to fuck off.

There are three options

May's deal, which I prefer

No Deal

No Brexit... which will never actually happen.

Now given that you can't get "no deal" through parliament, the queen will be asked to prorogue parliament. Brenda will then ask the PM if he/she has a majority to prorogue in the house. I doubt the answer will be yes, thus Brenda, will be in a pickle, does she send the new pm back to get one or does she do it without a majority in the house...

I think think that there is more chance of the EU deciding it. No new PM will ask for a further extension and the EU won't even consider one without a request, thus we leave with no WA on Halloween.