Snipped to save pace.
Joel - 19.11%
Darcie - 18.15%
Bryan - 17.23%
Avram - 14.38&
Kevin - 13.77%
Edward - 12.99%
Woowar - 0.05%

I understand it's Joel and Avram who want to keep going.
Given the voting proportion between the two grades of shares, they need to retain about 55% of these shares. In theory, the two of them could acquire the holdings of Kevin and Edward and obtain full control of the club between them (and could feasibly not hold any of the lower class shares), leaving Darcie and Bryan stranded. (Given poppa Malc sued his own sister, you couldn't put anything past this lot).
At last, a numbers man

Now we can see how avram and joel would have to buy out their siblings, but it woulkd be of no cosequence to united

these mother£#%&!ers would probably tie thier buying out to future united profits, which would actually be really smart

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:06 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
At last, a numbers man

Now we can see how avram and joel would have to buy out their siblings, but it woulkd be of no cosequence to united

these mother£#%&!ers would probably tie thier buying out to future united profits, which would actually be really smart
Cheers. Wish you were a spelling man.

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
At last, a numbers man

So United would end up paying for it? Again. And it would be of consequence to United, eventually?

Surprised they’ve not looked into the levers Barca spent all summer pulling as yet..

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Cheers. Wish you were a spelling man.
my phone screen is cracked

sends loads of caracters per finger press

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So United would end up paying for it? Again. And it would be of consequence to United, eventually?

Surprised they’ve not looked into the levers Barca spent all summer pulling as yet..
well no

it would be THEIR debt, on THEIR portfolio, tied to the probability of United generating dividends

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
my phone screen is cracked

sends loads of caracters per finger press

well no

it would be THEIR debt, on THEIR portfolio, tied to the probability of United generating dividends
Ah, ok. But the dividends from United would be servicing it for them?

Would they not be able to move it onto the club in any way, as they did previous?

However it works out, for the Glazer’s to remain in control somebody is taking on debt to sort this ownership thing out, and the club is seeing no money/investment, and is still looking for investment for stadium etc. which would end up being more debt. Not a good outcome for the club imo.

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Ah, ok. But the dividends from United would be servicing it for them?

Would they not be able to move it onto the club in any way, as they did previous?
Yes the dividends from united would be their (the galzers) income, and thus would self pay their liability (think a bloke getting a mortgage to buy a house, then renting that house, then using the rent payments to repay the bank)

and no, the individual agreements would be between them the galzers, although it could well be anchored by their asset portfolio of which united is a major asset

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:24 PM
dunk

So yeah, they’d basically be using United to secure more debt and then using United to service said debt in the form of dividends. The question would be the level of debt they’d need to take on to do it and the level of servicing required, as United are pretty stretched at the moment and are in need of investment.

I personally suspect they’re already up to their eyeballs in debt secured agains the club tbh. All of them.

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Drexl

Quote:
So yeah, they’d basically be using United to secure more debt and then using United to service said debt in the form of dividends. The question would be the level of debt they’d need to take on to do it and the level of servicing required, as United are pretty stretched at the moment and are in need of investment.

I personally suspect they’re already up to their eyeballs in debt secured agains the club tbh. All of them.
well

I think they are up to their eyeballs in assets

Its their assets that have all the debt

you see?

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:37 PM
dunk

Yes. I’m saying monies for other assets secured against United, while on their personal portfolios. So an ailing mall, or whatever, propped up by a $200m loan taken out in their name with United as security. Or something along those lines. In a similar way to how you’ve described they would secure the money to buy out their siblings. I imagine United being their strongest asset in that sense.

However you chop it up, for them to remain, a shit ton more debt would have to be accrued and serviced, and United would not benefit in any way, shape or form. Quite the opposite.

I £#%&!ing hope there’s a white knight/Unicorn bidder nobody knows about yet

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Yes. I’m saying monies for other assets secured against United, while on their personal portfolios. So an ailing mall, or whatever, propped up by a $200m loan taken out in their name with United as security. Or something along those lines. In a similar way to how you’ve described they would secure the money to buy out their siblings. I imagine United being their strongest asset in that sense.
They are under no threat whatsoever

they transferred their threat to their assets, which they borrowed money to purchase

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:41 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

However you chop it up, for them to remain, a shit ton more debt would have to be accrued and serviced, and United would not benefit in any way, shape or form. Quite the opposite.

I £#%&!ing hope there’s a white knight/Unicorn bidder nobody knows about yet
They also own Tampa Bay Buccaneers (purchased for about $200m, now worth over $2bn.)

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
They also own Tampa Bay Buccaneers (purchased for about $200m, now worth over $2bn.)
I know, but United is their biggest asset. They’ve not been able to load the Buccs with debt have they?

Quote:
They are under no threat whatsoever

they transferred their threat to their assets, which they borrowed money to purchase
I didn’t say they were under threat. Just that they’d have other debt secured against United.

If they have and they sell United would they have to them settle any debts where United were the asset they’d secured against or could they just move it to the Buccs, for instance?

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:45 PM
Drexl

Quote:
I know, but United is their biggest asset. They’ve not been able to load the Buccs with debt have they?

I didn’t say they were under threat. Just that they’d have other debt secured against United.

If they have and they sell United would they have to them settle any debts where United were the asset they’d secured against or could they just move it to the Buccs, for instance?
sTOP BEING SO £#%&!ING DEFENSIVE

I give up

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:46 PM
dunk

stop being so angry.

I was just answering what you’d said

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Wayne Jenkins

If Joel and Avram buy out their siblings their will be no consequence to United?

Unread 27-02-2023, 11:56 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
If Joel and Avram buy out their siblings their will be no consequence to United?

Depends how they finance the deal.

Unread 28-02-2023, 12:00 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Depends how they finance the deal.
Even then it wouldn't affect united

small minded multi loggon fred #@&%!s (not you 92ers)

spend more time with your children lads

Unread 28-02-2023, 12:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Even then it wouldn't affect united

small minded multi loggon fred #@&%!s (not you 92ers)

spend more time with your children lads

Unread 28-02-2023, 12:20 AM
tatty

I don't believe the Glazer's viewed United as anything other than a cash machine.

Given that they have pretty much cleaned out the club you've got to ask yourself why they would stay on now the easy money has been made.

They are being offered a choice of £6bn or staying on a financially sinking ship.

Unread 28-02-2023, 12:28 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I don't believe the Glazer's viewed United as anything other than a cash machine.

Given that they have pretty much cleaned out the club you've got to ask yourself why they would stay on now the easy money has been made.

They are being offered a choice of £6bn or staying on a financially sinking ship.
They are already wealthy

united would be fun to own

look at you lot making their minds up for them