Unread 26-09-2018, 03:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Forget Mourinho.
If only.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Cream

Anybody voting for Pogba is in direct violation of rule No 1.

This guy on Twitter knows his stuff. Proper ITK.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:55 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I wonder if the Chelsea forum ran a "Hazard or Mourinho - who stays" poll circa December 2015...
hazard achieved at chelsea. all pogba has done is flatter to deceive at united in all his time at the club. we've somehow managed to get ripped off twice by him and his agent.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:57 PM
ziggyman17

Voted to back the manager.. Pogba is mouthing off to get a move.. He could not give a £#%&! about ’ attack attack attack ’.... soundbites fed to him by his agent cronies..

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Neither?
This.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Where's the option for both gone ?
+ 5

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:29 PM
The Stella Fella

Would a circus get rid of the ringmaster or the clown first?

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:33 PM
armchair

there's no neither or both option. not calling anyone a coward but make a choice.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:36 PM
silv

this is about the power struggle. only one can win.

choose!

Gypsum Fantastic

want mou gone but the other guy got to go first

#pogoff

Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Would a circus get rid of the ringmaster or the clown first?
If the ringmaster was dull as shit and insisted that all the performers wore black and trudged around in dreary little circles, and was slowly starving the tigers to death ?

I'd ditch him first and worry about one little clown later.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Clownbones

Neither are befitting this club.

Pogba wasn't when he was last here and Mourinho wasn't in 2013.

That video is embarrassing. We are embarrassing. Bickering and sulking in private and in public like little children. Blaming, pointing and achieving £#%&! all with horrible football.
....with All the dignity of Gemma Collins falling through a hole or forming a sentence.

I really am disgusted by pretty much every aspect of this club since Fergie left.

I can't summon the passion to 'Back' any of these @#%&!s in this circus.

Kill it. Kill it with fire.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
hazard achieved at chelsea. all pogba has done is flatter to deceive at united in all his time at the club. we've somehow managed to get ripped off twice by him and his agent.
True but the way I see it is Mourinho will be gone by Christmas and Pogba will have six months to turn his career around. Suppose we get Zidane - his idol so there will be instant respect and hopefully attacking football. Zidane with Martial too could be a treat

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Anybody voting for Pogba is in direct violation of rule No 1.

This guy on Twitter knows his stuff. Proper ITK.

https://twitter.com/Prolecat/status/1044669877112492037
As far as I’m concerned Mourinho can £#%&! right off, but BUT no manager can put up with an arrogant piece of shit like Pogba undermining him by acting the Big I Am and then staring him down in front of the staff. What did he think Mourinho’s reaction would be to an attempt at his condescending greeting the day after he’s demoted him? Both knew full well he was taking the piss. The arse seeing was all a big act.

Both can £#%&! off for me, Des.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:42 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
True but the way I see it is Mourinho will be gone by Christmas and Pogba will have six months to turn his career around. Suppose we get Zidane - his idol so there will be instant respect and hopefully attacking football. Zidane with Martial too could be a treat
wouldn't wish the job on zidane

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Arnold Muhren

Mou is clearly no longer the force he once was and Pogba can be a great player when he decides to be but there’s no £#%&!ing way anyone should be choosing him over Mou. Once a player takes over over a manager the game is up, might as well fold the club.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Red Al

Even though I want Jose to £#%&! off we can't have one player being backed over the manager.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Fat Al

The VERY least United have to achieve this season is CL qualification. The money is needed & CL football is a pre-requisite in order to attract decent players to the club.

Currently, I have grave doubts that Utd will manage to get a top 4 finish this season. If they are to stand any chance of this, the manager has to be changed now. Not in January. It’s too late then. The new man needs to come in & use the time between now & the next transfer window to assess what he needs. That’s why Mourinho has to go ASAP.

Pogba & his agent are a massive disruption. A lot of players need to be moved on as they aren’t good enough. Pogba needs to be moved on because having him in the team is too destructive. Of course, he’s here til the next window, we can’t bin him any sooner.

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Mou is clearly no longer the force he once was and Pogba can be a great player when he decides to be but there’s no £#%&!ing way anyone should be choosing him over Mou. Once a player takes over over a manager the game is up, might as well fold the club.
Real Madrid won 3 UCLs after the players decided they had enough of Benitez

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Sandman

I accidentally clicked on Mourinho, I thought I was choosing which one I wanted £#%&!ed off the most.
Closed Thread