United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Anyone actually arsed if he goes? Im not.
I am. He’s young, with inconsistent periods of form. But he isn’t the cause of the issues. More a symptom.

Of course, he’ll still want 300k a week, because woodward.

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:43 PM
messhead

Forget who it was now, am sure someone on here the other week was saying his attitude has changed a lot since his debut both off and on the pitch. If that's the case then is he one of the bad eggs in the dressing room? Inclined to think they're all a bunch of idiots and whilst I agree that come the end of his time here Mourinho needed to go, he appears to have been bang on about the strucutural failings of the club and the fact that some of the players are insufferable @#%&!s.

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Off you £#%&! Welbeck junior

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I am. He’s young, with inconsistent periods of form. But he isn’t the cause of the issues. More a symptom.

Of course, he’ll still want 300k a week, because woodward.
I agree but the symptoms are bigger than he is.

If he has to go for us to progress so be it. It's a shame but what isn't these days.

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Cream

Did have that one really nice strike. Think it hit the woodwork?

The contract stuff will have changed things for him. Real world shit. Making him look a bit of a greedy @#%&! etc.

Certainly not playing with the proverbial smile on his face.

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Bunker Buster

About the only 1 of 4 I'd keep.....

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You jest, but he would almost certainly do well at a decent well run club.
Strange how none of the players we have that would do well in a better team help us become a better team.

Unread 05-05-2019, 04:56 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Strange how none of the players we have that would do well in a better team help us become a better team.
I reckon we have about three players who would do well in a better team. Maybe 4. We're shockingly bad right all over the pitch right now.

Unread 05-05-2019, 05:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I reckon we have about three players who would do well in a better team. Maybe 4. We're shockingly bad right all over the pitch right now.
It’s a cop out. Even Divock £#%&!ing Origi does better in a good team than he did in France where he was voted worst player in the history of their league.

Unread 05-05-2019, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I agree, I also think Rashford might be one of them.

Unread 05-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Hands of Scone

He’s young and #@&%!y and apparently believes his own hype. He needs a good £#%&!ing shaking, a boot up the arse, and a reminder that he’s achieved absolutely £#%&! all in the game yet.

Unread 05-05-2019, 08:12 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Forget who it was now, am sure someone on here the other week was saying his attitude has changed a lot since his debut both off and on the pitch. If that's the case then is he one of the bad eggs in the dressing room?
That was me

Thanks

Unread 05-05-2019, 08:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Forget who it was now, am sure someone on here the other week was saying his attitude has changed a lot since his debut both off and on the pitch. If that's the case then is he one of the bad eggs in the dressing room? Inclined to think they're all a bunch of idiots and whilst I agree that come the end of his time here Mourinho needed to go, he appears to have been bang on about the strucutural failings of the club and the fact that some of the players are insufferable @#%&!s.
I’d say rashford is influenced by the older bad eggs. Like every young player, they’re going to be conditioned by the culture within the dressing room. That comes down to the core influencial players, whoever they are. They’re the ones who need to go, immediately. I don’t care if we struggle next year. Get rid and rebuild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I agree but the symptoms are bigger than he is.

If he has to go for us to progress so be it. It's a shame but what isn't these days.
He doesn’t. The causes need to go for us to make progress. If rashford then kicks off as a result, he can go too. Even if we need to take a step back in the medium term. Get them out of the club.

There’s some senior players that just epitomise mediocrity. Young, smalling, rojo, Jones. £#%&! them off. Then there’s the @#%&!s like Sanchez and Pogba. £#%&! them off. Then the shit who don’t suit the way ole wants to play like Lukaku, Mata. £#%&! them off. Then the ones that are past it, matic, Valencia. £#%&! them off. Martial probably give another year to. See if he’s any better with some better characters around him. Same with rashford.

Imagine having smalling, young, Valencia and jones as your senior players, backed up by Sanchez and Pogba. £#%&! me. There’s the shit dressing room culture right there. Herrera and de gea the only decent players with decent characters, and they both look like £#%&!ing off, because woodward. Young players like martial and rashford don’t stand a chance.

Unread 05-05-2019, 08:23 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
That was me

Thanks
Thanks

Unread 05-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Vedder

The £#%&!ing cheek of this @#%&! asking for 200k+ a week shouldn’t even be a starter. Hopefully Greenwood benches the @#%&! soon

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He doesn’t. The causes need to go for us to make progress. If rashford then kicks off as a result, he can go too. Even if we need to take a step back in the medium term. Get them out of the club.

There’s some senior players that just epitomise mediocrity. Young, smalling, rojo, Jones. £#%&! them off. Then there’s the @#%&!s like Sanchez and Pogba. £#%&! them off. Then the shit who don’t suit the way ole wants to play like Lukaku, Mata. £#%&! them off. Then the ones that are past it, matic, Valencia. £#%&! them off. Martial probably give another year to. See if he’s any better with some better characters around him. Same with rashford.

Imagine having smalling, young, Valencia and jones as your senior players, backed up by Sanchez and Pogba. £#%&! me. There’s the shit dressing room culture right there. Herrera and de gea the only decent players with decent characters, and they both look like £#%&!ing off, because woodward. Young players like martial and rashford don’t stand a chance.
Hard to disagree with much of that

Its all Mourinho's fault, though.

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:16 PM
utd99

Martial is the worst culprit. He’s not right in the head. Get rid ffs.

Unread 06-05-2019, 12:47 AM
Brucie

If it is true about his attitude and antics, he needs £#%&!ing off

Unread 06-05-2019, 01:35 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
If it is true about his attitude and antics, he needs £#%&!ing off
If there's something wrong with his attitude then there's an inconsistency from management. He plays virtually every minute. As does Pogba. Yet we (probably lazily) assume these guys are not behaving themselves. Others with good attitudes are more quickly benched.

Truth is everyone looks low on confidence. Need the season to end and there's a responsibility on the staff to lift morale again.

Unread 06-05-2019, 02:10 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If there's something wrong with his attitude then there's an inconsistency from management. He plays virtually every minute. As does Pogba. Yet we (probably lazily) assume these guys are not behaving themselves. Others with good attitudes are more quickly benched.

Truth is everyone looks low on confidence. Need the season to end and there's a responsibility on the staff to lift morale again.
Whilst you're being rational and objective about it, I like many others am just sick to the £#%&!ing pits of it all.

Fact is, we can sit here and blame Mourinho, LvG, Solskjaer, Carrick, Rui Faria etc, we can speculate if it's true or false whether he's become a problem in the dressing room all we want and say oh he's still young and talk all we want about his potential etc...The fact remains he hasn't improved one bit since he broke through and that is on the player, no one else!
Closed Thread