United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 12:39 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Keane at it again

"I got loads of shit for saying Nani deserved the red card against Madrid from United fans but I stick by it he deserved it

"United are like the mafia you can't say anything bad about them if you give your opinion they are like: Oh it's Man United you can't say that

called Paddy Crerand a @#%&! too...Pat might be 70 odd but he would still put the bitter oxygen thief shite @#%&! Keane on his arse

bitter £#%&!ing ABU £#%&!er

Unread 23-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
"United are like the mafia you can't say anything bad about them if you give your opinion they are like: Oh it's Man United you can't say that
qed

Unread 23-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Ashley's Grime

Where's this from?

Unread 23-10-2014, 12:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Where's this from?
his magic 8 ball.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:00 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Where's this from?
he spoke at LCC the other night to promote his pathetic book......loads of anti United stuff...can't wait till we play Villa

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Barcabal

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:04 AM
ScarFace

he constantly uses us to gain publicity.

If there was another person doing what he does, he'd £#%&!ing slate them.

@#%&!.

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:08 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
he constantly uses us to gain publicity.

If there was another person doing what he does, he'd £#%&!ing slate them.

@#%&!.
exactly.....complete #@&%! who is eaten up by bitterness and really hope he gets shit when we play Villa...obviously he won't

Unread 23-10-2014, 04:12 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
he spoke at LCC the other night to promote his pathetic book......loads of anti United stuff...can't wait till we play Villa
I was there. There was nothing anti-United said whatsoever. He spoke very warmly about the club (for nearly 2 hours, taking questions from the floor for over an hour) yet was making the point about club employees not making the most balanced of pundits.

Context is everything.

Unread 23-10-2014, 04:18 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I was there. There was nothing anti-United said whatsoever. He spoke very warmly about the club (for nearly 2 hours, taking questions from the floor for over an hour) yet was making the point about club employees not making the most balanced of pundits.

Context is everything.
Well said.

Unread 23-10-2014, 05:25 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Context is everything.
_

Unread 23-10-2014, 05:27 AM
Withers

Quote:

Context is everything.
You'll never make a Sun journalist, how are the idiots supposed to lap that up?

Unread 23-10-2014, 05:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Context is everything.

Unread 23-10-2014, 05:52 AM
djsst

Quote:
“When I look at United there’s just a lot of propaganda now, a lot of nonsense gets spoken, a lot of ex-players now work for the club, they are on contracts, ex-players from the 60s and 70s working for United and they always try to kid you on,” Keane said.

“I had it with all the Nani stuff. My opinion was Nani meant it, he saw the guy coming, and he definitely meant it – the guy deserved to be sent off. But I remember Robbo the next day. Robbo, who works for Man United – great player he was, but he’s employed by Man United so he’s got to comment on Man United, and what do you think he’s going to say? ‘Keaney’ – and I can still remember saying him saying it like that – ‘Keaney was the only one at Old Trafford who thought it was a red card.’ Well, the £#%&!ing referee thought it was a red card.

“That’s why I took a step back from Man United. They’re all decent lads, don’t get me wrong, but it’s almost like a mafia situation. If you think it’s a sending-off or David Gill might be wrong or Alex Ferguson, you say it. These people are just: ‘It’s Man United, woh!’ It’s like Disneyland – Man United Land, with £#%&!ing Mickey Mouse running everywhere.

“People get swayed by Paddy Crerand. Paddy still thinks it’s nineteen-sixty-£#%&!ing-seven! United have lost 5-0: ‘Ah, you know, they were great.’ Paddy, come on, do me a favour. ‘No, no, United were great.’ No, they weren’t! Why are you saying it?”

Keane admitted he now felt “really awkward” attending games at Old Trafford but at other times he spoke about the club with great affection, remembering his 12 years under Ferguson as “the greatest times of my life”, during a night at Lancashire County Cricket Club to promote his latest book.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...r-united-mafia

Unread 23-10-2014, 06:09 AM
Mr_Ed

Sounds like a man who hasn't got over his rejection by the club imho.

Unread 23-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Red Al

He's having a slight pop at the lads who work for utd making money as pundits because they can using utd,s global name and brand but doing the same himself
Liked him as a player but he come across as a bit bitter these days.

Let's him try another book in a few years about life after utd and see how many that sells when it's all about Sunderland,Ipswich and villa

Unread 23-10-2014, 06:57 AM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Sounds like a man who hasn't got over his rejection by the club imho.
Was a shitty classless way to do it after the service he gave us tbf.

Fergie went down in my estimations tbh. Hes only some kind of living god to me now.

Putting he was here 11 years on the press release when it was 12 1/2 was snide. Calculated to make him blow.

"Oh you came in 1993 did you Roy?"

"Yeah, the year we won the double Alex"

Unread 23-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Withers

You're a load of fannies, seeing your arse because he dares criticise anything to do with United.

He is just telling the truth, people paid by United will only ever say nice things about United. Next you will be telling me Paddy isn't an embarrassment?

What on earth is worth getting your knickers in a twist over with that?

Unread 23-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
One of my in laws went. Time served etc. Loved it

Unread 23-10-2014, 07:15 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Context is everything.
Context/clarity on the Crerand @#%&! thing, pal?
Closed Thread