Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Cream

Default Re: Interesting Anderson Interview

he's got a big bum.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Darth Vidic

Disappointing to see him back to being used in a defensive role again today. Largely anonymous.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!off djemberson

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

waste of £#%&!ing space the @#%&!.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
waste of £#%&!ing space the @#%&!.
It wouldn't be so bad, if he didn't raise expectations at times by performing well at OT against dross.......

Players who can do that are ten a penny, FFS

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:23 PM
carlosartorial

He's £#%&!ing shit. Said it for years.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Tiberian

The use of Park in midfield directly led to the goal though. Park is running with Ramsey and for some reason is drawn out to the wing, thinking like a wide player, leaves Ramsey in yards of space, goal.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:25 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The use of Park in midfield directly led to the goal though. Park is running with Ramsey and for some reason is drawn out to the wing, thinking like a wide player, leaves Ramsey in yards of space, goal.
It's not just about the goal, it's not just about today.

He's £#%&!ing rubbish.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:31 PM
taff

on but i actually thought it was a weird decision taking him off today - park just wasn't going to dominate in the middle in that sort of situation and his positioning proved catastrophic just a minute later. not saying anderson was having a good game up 'til then, but against everton he gave us some drive in the last 20 minutes which may have been effective again here. as it was, park offered little, playing the wrong ball too often and getting easily dispossessed.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
It's not just about the goal, it's not just about today.

He's £#%&!ing rubbish.
No. He has had some good performances this season. His problem is that he keeps getting bad injuries, and has very rarely been fully fit. I would expect big things from him next season if he gets a run and a proper pre-season.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:35 PM
beansy

Quote:
No. He has had some good performances this season. His problem is that he keeps getting bad injuries, and has very rarely been fully fit. I would expect big things from him next season if he gets a run and a proper pre-season.
Anderson apologists have been saying this since he signed.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:43 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Yawn.

He's shit. I clocked it over 2 years ago.

No offence, but you can talk about injuries and his age and his form and a run in the side and his position and his.... I dunno....braids for as long as you want but I've made my mind up.

He's £#%&!ing rubbish.

He can't pass, he's one footed, can't shoot, no pace and most damning of all? He hides. Constantly. Jogs silently into position behind a nearby opponent when he should be showing for the £#%&!ing thing. He does it routinely, even during the games that I read on here he's supposedly played well. Well not played well, just failed to make a spectacular @#%&! of himself. Which he does on occasion, credit where credits due and all that.

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:47 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Yawn.

No offence, but you can talk about injuries and his age and his form and a run in the side and his position and his.... I dunno....braids for as long as you want but I've made my mind up.

He's £#%&!ing rubbish.

He can't pass, he's one footed, can't shoot, no pace and most damning of all? He hides. Constantly. Jogs silently into position behind a nearby opponent when he should be showing for the £#%&!ing thing. He does it routinely, even during the games that I read on here he's supposedly played well. Well not played well, just failed to make a spectacular @#%&! of himself. Which he does on occasion, credit where credits due and all that.
this bit. you would think that one time out of ten he would get in a good shot. but pretty much 99% of the time he shoots like he has never played before. is it psychological? just can"t accept this from a top player

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Yawn.

He's £#%&!ing rubbish.

I keep saying he's talented, he's got it and it will all come together.

It might, but not at United.He wastes chance after chance to shine.

He never, ever looks like scoring or dominating a game.I'm done with him tbh.

Unread 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
anderson has been £#%&!ing £#%&! this season. he has been a huge disappointment.

he has so much talent but has been a waste of £#%&!ing space at united bar his first season. so, so frustrating.

Unread 01-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Darth Vidic

He showed promising signs in his first season, and also glimpses this season when given a more attacking role. He has a huge amount of talent. We need to get the best out of him by playing him in a settled, natural role. He needs to work hard, get a good pre season and have more luck with injuries.

People wanted Nani gone last season but he kicked on. Anderson hasn't been able to do that so far due to injury.

Unread 01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
MJ Ramone

I've defended him continually...because I think there's 'something' there.

...but how many more times is he gonna put in these 'nothing' performances??
It's about time he got his enormous £#%&!ing arse into gear.

Or it's about time we brought in a top quality central midfielder to play alongside Carrick.

Unread 01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Sparky***

also, did he really cost 18m £#%&!ing quid?

Unread 01-05-2011, 05:59 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
also, did he really cost 18m £#%&!ing quid?
over time yes due to winning stuff. same as nani n carrick and hargcripple

Unread 01-05-2011, 06:02 PM
carlosartorial

Anderson has been here for 4 years now.

The revisionism is absolutely astounding. He didnt have an outstanding first season at all. Like Nani, he had a few good games. He did alright, that's all...highlights being two good performances away to Arsenal and Liverpool. Alot of that season he was very, very average. That's okay though, it was his first season. Understandable.

For three seasons now he's played well once every six games or so. That's got nothing to do with being injured. Hes just not very good.

If he played for Liverpool or Spurs would you want United to sign him? Exactly.
Closed Thread