United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Keep Ten Hag or Sack.
Keep 62 53.91%
Sack 53 46.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Wasn’t his name Paul?

Maybe we don’t need a clean sweep as such on the player side of things. Maybe do rid old fashioned managerial tactic of getting a tune out of what you’ve got? It’s weird that we play teams week in week out with far inferior individual players the managers of all these teams can get them playing like actual football sides
exactly

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:46 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Whoever is in charge is going to have to replace

Martial
Varane
Evans
Casemiro
Sancho
Shaw
AWB
Lindelof

And should have to get rid of rashford.

It’s a huge task. I can’t think of anyone available who will fare any better than ETH in doing it.
He'd be three quarters of the way through that already if the players he'd actually brought in to replace them were any £#%&!ing good. It's more likely we have to chuck his buys onto that pile than they help solve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
A fair point but Dalot and AWB seem incapable of doing the basics not sure how any manager changes that
Well you could start by not picking them. Most reds I know would be far more forgiving of young players making mistakes while learning the game than keep picking established pros who make those same £#%&!ing mistakes anyway.

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:49 PM
madhattricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks View Post
Nagelsmann says no to Bayern. Tuchel tells the press he has an agreement to leave Bayern in June. Tuchel to United incoming.
My god. Did I speak this into existence?

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:56 PM
BigRonManager

£#%&! me. I'd rather have Potter than this poundland Mourinho.

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:13 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
£#%&! me. I'd rather have Potter than this poundland Mourinho.
Oh come on he won Champions League

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:15 PM
NedKelly

Have it on good authority that Tuchel is seen as the guy who’ll bring the best out in Mason Mount. Word is we want to build the team around Mount so it would make sense if Tuchel comes here.

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
And reached 10 finals.

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:16 PM
shenwen

Quote:
How many finals has he got to?

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Would take Tuchel if he gets a hair transplant.

Do not want another bald one for a while.

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:39 PM
croady26

West Ham in for Amorim then,take it he's another manager that doesn't fit the bill on here

Unread 22-04-2024, 04:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Tuchel

Unread 22-04-2024, 04:18 PM
croady26

Maybe should appoint the loser out of Postecoglou or Emery in that race for Champions League spot

Unread 22-04-2024, 05:08 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post

Maybe we don’t need a clean sweep as such on the player side of things. Maybe do rid old fashioned managerial tactic of getting a tune out of what you’ve got? It’s weird that we play teams week in week out with far inferior individual players the managers of all these teams can get them playing like actual football sides

Unread 22-04-2024, 05:14 PM
madhattricks

[quote=believe;6065706]Wasn’t his name Paul?

Maybe we don’t need a clean sweep as such on the player side of things. Maybe do rid old fashioned managerial tactic of getting a tune out of what you’ve got? It’s weird that we play teams week in week out with far inferior individual players the managers of all these teams can get them playing like actual football sides[\QUOTE]

sorry but no. several of these players have been through multiple managers and haven't changed their tune. in fact, some of the have been emboldened to where they feel they can do as they like without repercussions from the club.

Unread 22-04-2024, 05:25 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks View Post
My god. Did I speak this into existence?

https://x.com/manunitedzone_/status/...105186574?s=46
have showed

Unread 23-04-2024, 12:12 AM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
he could literally run on the pitch, murder Onana

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:35 AM
Danoli

Unread 23-04-2024, 07:34 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:

So did Roberto di Matteo , and I don't want him either ..

Unread 23-04-2024, 09:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Maybe should appoint the loser out of Postecoglou or Emery in that race for Champions League spot
Is that tongue in cheek about Postecoglu being a loser?

Unread 23-04-2024, 09:39 AM
Whip Hubley

Every time I see an article like this it makes me want to stick with ETH so he can rub their smug £#%&!ing faces in it next season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/c2vwn7zxnz6o

It does please me to know Chris Sutton goes to bed thinking about us every night though.