United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Sparky***

I wouldn't want them in europe, oh god no. the tension would be just too much to bear.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I wouldn't want them in europe, oh god no. the tension would be just too much to bear.
west ham or everton?

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
west ham or everton?
Norwich.

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Fountz

Cool I should be on that footage, however message comes up about UEFA copyright !

Excellent night.. I remember Red Flares going off by the pitch setting the scene and the atmosphere up nicely

Also, if memeory serves, it was the first game where the newish North Stand Roof had "Old Trafford, Manchester" on it ...

Unread 20-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Excellent night.. I remember Red Flares going off by the pitch setting the scene and the atmosphere up nicely

Also, if memeory serves, it was the first game where the newish North Stand Roof had "Old Trafford, Manchester" on it ...
£#%&!ing hell it's john motson.

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:12 PM
paddy2times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
The local law enforecement officials were a complete shower and the ground was prehistoric.

Phil Neville had an easy chance near the end but bottled it and passed to Eric instead.

Kevin Keegan was staying in the same hotel as us and as he walked into the restaurant after the game he saw some red shirts and said ' Yeah .. yeah .. cheer up, nice hair ' without any prompting at all .
mate broke his leg , slipped off the "seats",remember the news on tv talking about fireworks being let off,it was the £#%&!in law firin on the fans ffs.

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&!ing hell it's john motson.
ps Paddy who was that 'Glen'?

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:15 PM
paddy2times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
ps Paddy who was that 'Glen'?
no dubs

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Sloppy

What happened to jardel that night?Scored for fun at porto.

Unread 20-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2times
mate broke his leg , slipped off the "seats",remember the news on tv talking about fireworks being let off,it was the £#%&!in law firin on the fans ffs.

Bad Craziness indeed.

I do have fond memories of the trip to a Port Cellar and the various vintages available to taste ( hic ) the day after the game though.

Unread 20-03-2009, 06:07 PM
paddy2times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
Bad Craziness indeed.

I do have fond memories of the trip to a Port Cellar and the various vintages available to taste ( hic ) the day after the game though.
went on trip up the d'oro mate got seasick(on a river)free glasss of port did for him

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

I had a fiver on 5-0 at 100-1 (i used to do this on every game ) & nearly pissed myself with exitement when we nearly put a fifth in near the end!
Closed Thread