United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 02-10-2022, 02:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Whisper it, but this.

He’s old and slow as £#%&! based on what we’ve seen so far.
He's barely played FFS.

Unread 02-10-2022, 02:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He can tackle and pass

But don’t let that ruin your narrative
Doesn’t matter if you can’t move: and can he pass? He can knock it sideways to Kroos or Modric, but can he be the main man?

As I say, early days but when he has played he’s not looked great, hopefully just because he’s not up to speed yet.

shenwen

Yeah, what a dud. Played 48 games with the team that just won the league and CL double.

He's barely played for us. That's the problem. Manager has been too loyal. Needs his eyes opening - hopefully this is the game that does it.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Whisper it, but this.

He’s old and slow as £#%&! based on what we’ve seen so far.
Ten Hag learnt a lot after Brentford. Like he will today

Casemiro will start the next big away game.

He's gone with The Scottish Player on form today and he has gone back to his usual self. Embarrassing midfielder.

Unread 02-10-2022, 03:03 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

Casemiro will start the next big away game.

He's gone with The Scottish Player on form today and he has gone back to his usual self. Embarrassing midfielder.
The Scottish Player was there on merit, but you just know that he’ll revert to type and Casimero will take over eventually. For today, I don’t give a shit who goes on or off. Let them stay out there and suffer.

Unread 02-10-2022, 03:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Yeah, what a dud. Played 48 games with the team that just won the league and CL double.

He's barely played for us. That's the problem. Manager has been too loyal. Needs his eyes opening - hopefully this is the game that does it.
If he was that he instrumental why did they sell him out of the blue? Did you not see the send off they gave him? I never called him a dud either I said Madrid probably think he is,

Unread 02-10-2022, 03:07 PM
jem

Quote:
£#%&! off, will he.

Unread 02-10-2022, 03:08 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If he was that he instrumental why did they sell him out of the blue? Did you not see the send off they gave him? I never called him a dud either I said Madrid probably think he is,
Because he's 30 and we offered a set load of money for a player with no sell on value. And they have younger replacements in place.

Not necessarily a reflection on Casemiro. if we jumped in and offered 70m for kroon or midrib, I'd expect them to sell as well

Unread 02-10-2022, 03:55 PM
suedeshoes

Looks disinterested and unfit.

Unread 02-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Finport Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
£#%&! off, will he.
Afternoon Yoda

Unread 02-10-2022, 09:27 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
So would I be if I left Real Madrid and I am stuck on the bench watching The Scottish Player playing in front of me...

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
£#%&! off, will he.
Heres Mr Disgaree with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Wtf.

He came on at 4 nil down didn't he. 4 1 at best.

We should be looking at certain other players.

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:12 PM
My Name is Heath

TSP is a squad player for a top 6 team at best

Casemiro, Ericcssson and BFF are the Triangle of Terror in the middle we need.

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:19 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:

Wtf.

He came on at 4 nil down didn't he. 4 1 at best.

Not just today. So far.

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Neo

Football

Real Madrid are the most effective selling club in the world. They consistently move on players at the right time, and usually for big money, then re-invest the cash into an immediate upgrade. They made a profit on Ronaldo, ffs.

Can't think of many players at all who they've sold that went on to prove them wrong for selling them. Casemiro could be another long line of players that they get the best from, then dump onto some mug.

Varane and Di Maria are two others, FWIW.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:51 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Has to step into the PL starting XI now.

Let £#%&!ing William Wallace stink up the Europa League games instead.

Unread 03-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Wayne Jenkins

It was crazy money to spend on a 30 year-old who's hunger for trophies has been sated. Anybody with common can see that.

The other issue is that bringing players from their late twenties above to a new league - specifically the Prem, is a big risk.

The main thing for now is that he gets sharper, because at the moment he's moving around the pitch like an iceberg and ten Hag doesn't think his physical condition is good enough. If he gets his fitness up he's a clear upgrade over The Scottish Player, however he's still going to need to play alongside The Scottish Player or Fred in certain games.

Unread 03-10-2022, 10:22 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
£#%&! off, will he.
based on what? he changed the setup completely after the first 2 games

Unread 03-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Real Madrid are the most effective selling club in the world. They consistently move on players at the right time, and usually for big money, then re-invest the cash into an immediate upgrade. They made a profit on Ronaldo, ffs.

Can't think of many players at all who they've sold that went on to prove them wrong for selling them. Casemiro could be another long line of players that they get the best from, then dump onto some mug.

Varane and Di Maria are two others, FWIW.
we knew what we were getting as our options were limited due to the window closing. I think he will come good.

Unread 03-10-2022, 10:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
we knew what we were getting as our options were limited due to the window closing. I think he will come good.
This.

Just needs to £#%&!ing start.

Only thing I can think is that maybe his fitness still isn't where it should be - which would be a bit of a worry.