United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Have we got any players whose underperformance isn’t down to the players they have to play with?
Fellaini

Unread 01-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Have we got any players whose underperformance isn’t down to the players they have to play with?
You disagree with a young wide player’s form being possibly effected by the players directly behind and inside of them? Purely the lack of options caused by not having a proper left back with a left foot helping him means it’s cut inside or watch Young cut inside. Makes us predictable as £#%&! and easier to defend against.

Unread 01-05-2018, 02:29 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Fellaini
I don’t think Fellaini as ever underperformed in his life.

Unread 01-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Buck

Quote:
Darmian

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:11 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmfh
Nothing about it in the Serbian press..

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
If Martial’s return had came from 35 games more or less in a row, I’d agree.

If he’d started the games Lukaku has this season he’d be on over 20 league goals in my opinion, and the statistical analysis backs that up.
That and Martial's goals aren't coming from the centre-forward position. Dreadful comparison all round tbh imo.

Trust Mou's judgement on this tbf. Never gets this type of thing wrong.

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:33 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That and Martial's goals aren't coming from the centre-forward position. Dreadful comparison all round tbh imo.

agreed

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
agreed

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:43 PM
dunk

Quote:

Savage.

Unread 01-05-2018, 03:59 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Already looking forward to folk claiming in a few years' time that it was the kit man's decision and Mourinho had left 3 years previously anyway.

Unread 01-05-2018, 04:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Already looking forward to folk claiming in a few years' time that it was the kit man's decision and Mourinho had left 3 years previously anyway.
ffs

Subliminals all over the place today.

Unread 01-05-2018, 04:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Weird seeing lads who were using Martial to have a go at Rashford just a few months ago, now apparently happy to see him leave
People have agendas, you are saying??

Unread 01-05-2018, 04:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Wow

Unread 01-05-2018, 05:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
If Martial’s return had came from 35 games more or less in a row, I’d agree.

If he’d started the games Lukaku has this season he’d be on over 20 league goals in my opinion, and the statistical analysis backs that up.
If he’d started at centre forward, where he £#%&!ing should be playing, he’d have bagged plenty. Better finisher than Lukaku imo and a far better all round footballer.

A fluid front three of Sanchez, Tone and Rashers would be delightful

Unread 01-05-2018, 06:14 PM
red in cumbria

Bottom line is that if he plays for Chelsea with the same almost permanent scowl that he has here, their fans will also get irritated after a bit.

Unread 01-05-2018, 06:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Bottom line is that if he plays for Chelsea with the same almost permanent scowl that he has here, their fans will also get irritated after a bit.

Unread 01-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Yes, facial expressions are of utmost importance tbf.

Unread 01-05-2018, 06:18 PM
red in cumbria

Seriously though, I'm convinced he would be somewhat better liked here if he smiled more

Unread 01-05-2018, 06:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Seriously though, I'm convinced he would be somewhat better liked here if he smiled more
Fair point. A decent wink here and there wouldn’t go amiss either. Lost art form the wink, and I think Tony might find a wink easier than a straight smile.

Quick email to the club requesting it pal?

Unread 02-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Wellinever

If Martial is going to Chelsea, then Willian has to be coming the other way...surely?
Closed Thread