United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Agreed.

Booing that sub on Saturday

Too many buying into the agenda set by the London press pack atm.

Bitter no marks like Townsend, Sherwood, Redknapps etc plus the usual dippers contingent

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:04 AM
guerreiro

His slapped arsed schtick is annoying now, couldn’t be arsed if he left tomorrow. Absolute greasy shitstain behaviour

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:07 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Didn't hear any booing around me
There was plenty about tbh. #@&%!s.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:12 AM
20 times

Fergie would never have slagged the supporters off or the OT atmosphere

Mou

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Whip Hubley

bunks getting shown up by the matchday crew...... when did he lose touch.....?

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
bunks getting shown up by the matchday crew...... when did he lose touch.....?
Shown up ?

I'm calling out Jose not anyone that was there against Spurs...

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shown up ?

Whiply dispises any questioning of the current manager.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Strange....

Almost cult like behaviour...

Not allowed to doubt a man that has named his next club, flirted with their style of play, admitted we have no magic, isn't signing a deal, moaning about summer transfers and is now slating the fans...with search little playground quotes.. :behind his hand: maybe you'll enjoy this more.

It's ok though....winning at all costs.

Second decade millennials...

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:27 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Strange....

Not allowed to doubt a man that has named his next club, flirted with their style of play, admitted we have no magic, isn't signing a deal, moaning about summer transfers and is now slating the fans...with search little playground quotes.. :behind his hand: maybe you'll enjoy this more.

Why do you get so wound up by it?

Most managers have spoken about PSG and how good they look/will be
You have no clue if he has even been offered a new deal never mind refusing to sign one
He gave Woodward a list of players he wanted and he failed to sign one, no issues with him calling Woody out, its about time someone did.
As for slating the fans. thats already been covered. Leave him to do his job....which he is pretty good at

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Why do you get so wound up by it?

Most managers have spoken about PSG and how good they look/will be
You have no clue if he has even been offered a new deal never mind refusing to sign one
He gave Woodward a list of players he wanted and he failed to sign one, no issues with him calling Woody out, its about time someone did.
As for slating the fans. thats already been covered. Leave him to do his job....which he is pretty good at
I'm Not wound up pal.....quite the opposite..

Why do you feel the need to defend everything I typed about him (which evidence points to being true) ?

He can't read my views, doubt he's even arsed...it's being publicly quoted in front of your very eyes and you still defend it with posts like this..

Show me other managers in a position like his publicly flirting with PSG please ?

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:34 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Bitter no marks like Townsend, Sherwood, Redknapps etc plus the usual dippers contingent
McManaman on Saturday night was embarrassing. You have to see it to believe the absolute %@#$&!s he was talking.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:36 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I'm Not wound up pal.....quite the opposite..

Why do you feel the need to defend everything I typed about him (which evidence points to being true) ?

He can't read my views, doubt he's even arsed...it's being publicly quoted in front of your very eyes and you still defend it with posts like this..

Show me other managers in a position like his publicly flirting with PSG please ?
I'm not defending it just not sure why people get so wound up by it

It seems that every single little quote is blown out of all proportion. He's always been a massive WUM and it looks like he has some of our support hooked on his massive rod

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:38 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
There was plenty about tbh. b*****ds.
Same round me, just couldn't get my head around it. Was clear to see Rashford needed taking off too as he wasn't in the game and looked tired.

Don't think many were getting on Lukaku's back either, yeah the odd moment where he didn't run for a ball or the multiple bad touch/poor choices but overall nothing much.

One things for sure, those players needed that edge in the crowd after the performance they put in the week before and fans were right to do so.

Just not the booing the substitution.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
it looks like he has some of our support hooked on his massive rod

Waaahey!!

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Shown up ?

Quote:

Quote:
Strange....

You ok guys?

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
I'm not defending it just not sure why people get so wound up by it

It seems that every single little quote is blown out of all proportion. He's always been a massive WUM and it looks like he has some of our support hooked on his massive rod
what the purpose in winding up your own support?

seems like if anyone is wound up and riled it's jose atm.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Why is he being such a massive #@&%!...
because some of our "fans" are absolute #@&%!s

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
because some of our "fans" are absolute #@&%!s
Correct.... akin to keane and his prawn sandwich comments....

Only ones getting offended by it are those who don't go or those who boo'd.....

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:50 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
what the purpose in winding up your own support?

seems like if anyone is wound up and riled it's jose atm.
He's not, he's winding up the #@&%!s who deserve it imo.

Unread 31-10-2017, 11:52 AM
dragflick

Quote:
He's not, he's winding up the #@&%!s who deserve it imo.
Confirmed.