United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-09-2017, 04:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no, but he said I was senile for saying it was a shit header. and he's not qualified to judge whether it was a shit header if he didn't play at a high standard (if we assume that you questioned whether I was in a position to judge).
I was questioning your assertion that you’d have scored it with ease, and indeed had scored many like it tbf.

Unread 24-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Buck

Unread 24-09-2017, 04:34 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was questioning your assertion that you’d have scored it with ease, and indeed had scored many like it tbf.
I didn't say I would have scored it with ease (or, although I have, that I had scored many like it.... you're kinda making stuffs up there). I just would have made in look easy.

everyone gets old.... if they're lucky.

Unread 24-09-2017, 04:36 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
do I have to ask you what is the largest crowd you've lectured?
Think you've got the wrong short arsed gym freak.

Unread 24-09-2017, 04:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Think you've got the wrong short arsed gym freak.
it wasn't aimed at anyone else; more a defence of my blathering abilities.

Unread 24-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Fish

Of course he should of scored with the header. If the keeper parries it to safety everybody would of said 'he should of scored then' he was 4 yards out.

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:08 PM
My Name is Keith

What? So Jem thought we were shit and he could have done better?

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:10 PM
ZiggyStardust

Jose blaming the weather for the performance

Quote:
"[My players] were really tired at the end. Nine of them didn't play in midweek [in the 4-1 defeat of Burton] so nine of them, it's not even an accumulation of fatigue.

"The weather was beautiful. Even if you train at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. in Manchester, we don't get this weather. Seriously. The last time we had this was in Los Angeles and then in Macedonia, and they felt [it].

"I saw some players not sharp. Great spirit and always trying, but not the same sharpness. So if your opponent is coming with everything against you, let's do it for 10 or 15 minutes and stay solid.

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:20 PM
believe

"Can he do it on a warm Saturday afternoon on the south coast?"

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
What? So Jem thought we were shit and he could have done better?
I can't imagine there are many people who didn't think lukaku could have done better with that header.

I think you meant "jem has standards? quite right too."

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
"Can he do it on a warm Saturday afternoon on the south coast?"

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Won 9, drawn 2, lost 1

Record at the Dell was shit enough in the 90s anyways
Impressive stat there pal

Great record but they're rarely easy games.

Unread 24-09-2017, 05:50 PM
MUFC One Love

The weather comments are like peak Fergie. Mourinho is brilliant. Completely different feel about the club. The second half was garbage yesterday but as usual a lower team raises it against us. I think we may just come up short this season but next season with another window as well we will be a top side.

Unread 25-09-2017, 02:22 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Louis van Gaal had an insouciant style almost at odds with what we were used to from Sir Alex Ferguson
sounds just like Robbo

Unread 26-09-2017, 12:21 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
sounds just like Robbo
Right?

He’s about as likely to use insouciant in a sentence as he is to use the sentence “not for me thanks, I’ve had enough”

Love Robbo.❤️