United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-08-2017, 02:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
you know it makes sense.

Granted, he needs to improve aspects of his game but I don't think lack of effort was an issue last night. On Rashford's breakaway he busted a gut to support him, and probably scores if rashford saw him.

I'd lose quite a bit of respect for mourinho if he sold him this summer. And also if martial didn't add more aspects to his game in the coming season.
He did, but his starting point was about fifteen yards behind where it should have been and he started sprinting way too late.

Of course it didn't help that Rashford never gets his £#%&!ing head up either.

Unread 03-08-2017, 02:34 PM
gbmufc

My View
Negs

Blind..get the first bus to Holland. I would rather have Darmian or Fozzy there.

Smalling...get the first bus to West Brom. Like a frightened rabbit in car headlights when he has the ball at his feet.

Martial...walks around at times like he is waiting for his phone to ring. Needs a kick up the arse every 15 minutes.

Possy`s

Davey boy..no need to mention him. Top notch as usual.

Tuanzebe....Looks very confident. First pick for the Madrid game at number 5. Going to be emmense this lad.

Matic...reads the game brilliantly. Taking the ball off opponents just outside their 18 yard box.

Pogba....Runs the show

Micky...some good, some not so good. Only half measure at the mo compared to what I believe he can do.

Mata....turns up when we need a goal. Will he be a starter. Probably not unless Jones takes Micky out in training!

The rest....average

Unread 03-08-2017, 03:07 PM
TheFatGoth

Lukaku's gonna be shit, isn't he?

Unread 03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He did, but his starting point was about fifteen yards behind where it should have been and he started sprinting way too late.

Of course it didn't help that Rashford never gets his £#%&!ing head up either.

he nearly always gets his head up

Unread 03-08-2017, 03:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Will outscore kane.

Lukaku 3-0 Kane this pre season btw

Unread 03-08-2017, 07:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Even from you, a strange opinion based on the evidence thus far.