United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: As a ten Hag Out'er, who do you want to replace him?
Graham 22 100.00%
Gareth 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 14-04-2024, 07:55 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Still hoping for an AI bot. No worries about fashion sense, cheap wages and no ego.
We are close to this imo.

No sentimentality either, so close to frogson as you can get. Only frogson and AI leave robson off a cup final bench to deny a medal..

Suggest getting the airplane blown up pilot in the dugout to soften any backlash

Unread 14-04-2024, 08:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post

No sentimentality either, so close to frogson as you can get. Only frogson and AI leave robson off a cup final bench to deny a medal..

Suggest getting the airplane blown up pilot in the dugout to soften any backlash
Read this as Al and now I keep picturing Pacino barking instructions from the dugout.

Unread 14-04-2024, 08:16 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Read this as Al and now I keep picturing Pacino barking instructions from the dugout.

wouldn't work without the right structure.

Unread 14-04-2024, 08:28 PM
Medlock

No chance we're getting either ffs

Unread 14-04-2024, 08:36 PM
poppy

We need an Alexander from Scotland. The only combination that has properly worked in the near 150-year history of the club.

195 countries. A conservative 300 million possible first names. And the only combination to have worked is one specific name from one specific country. I make it around a fifty-eight billion five hundred million-to-one chance that that combination repeated itself. Can’t be coincidence. Too big a number.

We don’t need any Grahams from Solihull or Gareths from Watford. What about Alex Neil who has just been canned by Stoke? Ticks all the boxes. Even sacked at a similar age Fergie got the boot at St. Mirren. Worth thinking about, at the very least.

Unread 14-04-2024, 08:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
We need an Alexander from Scotland. The only combination that has properly worked in the near 150-year history of the club.

195 countries. A conservative 300 million possible first names. And the only combination to have worked is one specific name from one specific country. I make it around a fifty-eight billion five hundred million-to-one chance that that combination repeated itself. Can’t be coincidence. Too big a number.

We don’t need any Grahams from Solihull or Gareths from Watford. What about Alex Neil who has just been canned by Stoke? Ticks all the boxes. Even sacked at a similar age Fergie got the boot at St. Mirren. Worth thinking about, at the very least.
It’s worth a go.

And better than Southgate.

Unread 14-04-2024, 09:00 PM
qldclone

It's definitely a choice between a kick in the nuts or chewing on a shit sandwich.

I've gone for potter but only because I'd take pretty much anyone over the waste coat wearing fanny.

Unread 14-04-2024, 10:20 PM
Medlock

Unai Emery is the one

Unread 15-04-2024, 12:00 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
Unai Emery is the one
Impressive today,Nagelsmann is still number one choice as Emery is building something at Villa

Unread 15-04-2024, 07:49 AM
Denis Irwell

No £#%&!ing way are we going for either of them two

Possibly Nagelsmann best of shit options.

Hopefully, a decent coach under the radar with big Jim’s new structure looking after recruitment

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:02 AM
redhegemony

Jesus is this really where we are at.

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:23 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post

With 'AI' on his tracksuit obviously.

Someone might mistake him for Neil Webb though.

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
Hope the 45%'rs are happy....

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:36 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Not really, no.

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:44 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
It is if you think potter and Southgate are the only two options. Bit weird if you think that’s the case though just because a thread was framed in that way.

Personally, I’d go for Emery or Nagelsmann and possibly more towards Emery as he knows the prem and isn’t afraid to show a bit of Moncler off. Quite like the chav side of things. Think emery would command more respect amongst the myriad of @#%&!s we have too.

Unread 15-04-2024, 08:50 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Based on the premise that managers always just need more time (inners 2024), Emery would have cleaned up with Arsenal and Potter with Chelsea eventually so we can’t lose if we go for one of those two.

Unread 16-04-2024, 12:07 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
Based on the premise that managers always just need more time (inners 2024), Emery would have cleaned up with Arsenal and Potter with Chelsea eventually so we can’t lose if we go for one of those two.
Would maybe feel differently about Potter IF he hadn't been swallowed up by the Chelsea job

Unread 16-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
Not that I think longevity guarantees success , far from it but I wouldn’t sarcastically post the above when 3 out of the 4 longest serving managers currently in the prem occupy positions 1,2 and 3

Unread 16-04-2024, 05:04 PM
Neo

Exclamation

Looks like the vote is as unanimous as can be, and the Outers are all aboard the Graham Train.

Strange bunch, but at least they've backed a horse, I guess.

Marlo still waiting for Ancelotti, I suppose.

Unread 16-04-2024, 05:18 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Looks like the vote is as unanimous as can be, and the Outers are all aboard the Graham Train.

Strange bunch, but at least they've backed a horse, I guess.

Marlo still waiting for Ancelotti, I suppose.
if the poll had been graham, gareth or carlo, I don't think the g-men would have got many votes.