United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-11-2018, 07:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing hell. Desperate times..
Well, yes

Unread 24-11-2018, 07:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Well, yes

Unread 24-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

The £#%&! has happened to Sparky? Gone all Raphael Honigstein
I'm not gonna lie pal, this season has broke me

Unread 24-11-2018, 07:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 24-11-2018, 07:58 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
we are not even at Christmas yet.............. hate to see what you will be like come January.............If its any consolation, we are all feeling the same...

Unread 24-11-2018, 08:09 PM
My Name is Heath

Just got in after a full on parenting day (basketball, ice skating party, swimming then Frankie and Bennys for the kids squishies meal) and was going to go all Likely Lads and avoid the score until MOTD later.

Bottled it and had to check.

£#%&!ing hell.

The worst of it is, is anyone truly surprised?

Get rid of Mou, get MON and Keane in to end of season.

Matic, Lukaku need ‘resting’

Front 3 of Sanchez, Rashers and Martialers

Miggul 3 Of Herrera, Fred and Mata. Yes, Mata. That bother you? Tough shit.

Dalot at RB. Shaw LB and DDG GK. As for the CB pairing - just make it constant. No idea there.

Incredible.

Unread 24-11-2018, 08:12 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Just got in after a full on parenting day (basketball, ice skating party, swimming then Frankie and Bennys for the kids squishies meal) and was going to go all Likely Lads and avoid the score until MOTD later.

Bottled it and had to check.

£#%&!ing hell.

The worst of it is, is anyone truly surprised?

Get rid of Mou, get MON and Keane in to end of season.

Matic, Lukaku need ‘resting’

Front 3 of Sanchez, Rashers and Martialers

Miggul 3 Of Herrera, Fred and Mata. Yes, Mata. That bother you? Tough shit.

Dalot at RB. Shaw LB and DDG GK. As for the CB pairing - just make it constant. No idea there.

Incredible.
wtf basketball AND ice skating AND swimming? wtf?

Unread 24-11-2018, 08:15 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

and all at the same time..........Imagine that...........

Unread 24-11-2018, 08:45 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:

Free basketball at 10 and swimming at 3 but there was a kids ice skating birthday party 12-14.

She’s knackered but cuddling up watching Strictly with the cats. A rare moment of bliss (until MOTD).

Unread 24-11-2018, 10:45 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

I don't think Poc would come, RM for him when he decides to move up to the next level and it could be argued that utd is not the next level, certainly at the moment at any rate.

Surely the word on manager street is that the utd job under the current regime stinks.

Unread 24-11-2018, 11:37 PM
jem

Quote:
Miggul 3 Of Herrera, Fred and Mata.
awful.

Quote:
oh, yeah.... that's the weird bit.

Quote:
She’s knackered but cuddling up watching Strictly with the cats.
that sounds cool. what channel is it on?

Unread 24-11-2018, 11:38 PM
armchair

Quote:

Free basketball at 10 and swimming at 3 but there was a kids ice skating birthday party 12-14.

She’s knackered but cuddling up watching Strictly with the cats. A rare moment of bliss (until MOTD).
that's not a school, that's a terrorist training camp!

Unread 25-11-2018, 10:34 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Welcome to the modern-day United, a stuttering, labouring, plodding monument to mediocrity assembled at exorbitant cost. Mourinho has claimed United will be in or around the top four by the end of the year but, watching this and so much of the dross they have served up this season, that seems fanciful at best.

If anything, you have to wonder how much further they have to fall, and they will certainly need to be better than this to see off Young Boys in the Champions League on Tuesday. This is United’s worst start to a campaign for 28 years and, by the final whistle here, those groans had turned into boos.

It was probably a good job for Mourinho and his players that Crystal Palace cannot shoot. United could not either and, in reality, these two teams – both of whom had goals correctly ruled offside – could have played long into the night and still not found the net. But at least Roy Hodgson’s side were enterprising, at least they looked like a unit, a team with a plan.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ue-live-score/

Unread 25-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Surely the word on manager street is that the utd job under the current regime stinks.
Yep. We've had two top raters and neither of them have been able to make a go of it.

Unread 25-11-2018, 11:32 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Yep. We've had two top raters and neither of them have been able to make a go of it.
Both heading towards the end of their careers and unable to adapt. We need a coach from a different generation who can play different styles of football
The genius of SAF was that he could adapt according to the situation and he knew when something wasn't working. Mourinhou can't and doesn't.

Terrible atmosphere yesterday as what happened seemed so inevitable.

Unread 25-11-2018, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Both heading towards the end of their careers and unable to adapt. We need a coach from a different generation who can play different styles of football
And several new players.

Unread 25-11-2018, 10:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
The genius of SAF was that he could adapt according to the situation and he knew when something wasn't working. Mourinhou can't and doesn't.
True. It seems to be quite common; Wenger was highly successful and he couldn’t adapt to changing times either. Football management is not a set skill which, once acquired, works everywhere all the time.

Mourinho is far from the only culpable one here, but we’re now approaching the length of time he asked to be judged on and if anything it’s just getting worse. It’s hard to see a way back for him now, although the way he carries himself these days he’ll probably be a relieved when it’s finally over.

Unread 25-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And several new players.
11 to be exact