United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
26. Jesus, he’s at his peak! Utterly average player who doesn’t offer enough. The club is absolutely riddled with them.
What happens when the players call the shots. Being handed new contracts for not even achieving the minimum.

Manager criticises them: leaks to the press, pressure on the manager, media asking awkward questions, sniping in articles at him

manger drops them: player needs more minutes, has to leave united to play more games

lose games: why isn't the manager getting the best out of them?

At no point is anyone placing any kind of onus on the players for their own performances and THAT is essentially what the manager means by maturity. Taking responsibility for their own form and actions on the pitch. They don't. Easier to hide behind the manager while he gets the proverbial firing squad.

The players now run the dressing room and will sometimes turn it on if they're in the mood that week. Otherwise, no worries, they'll be fine, we'll just turf out another manager and they can see if they like the new one or not. If not...well then rinse and repeat. Average players, disgusting attitudes, being rewarded for mediocrity. I honestly wouldn't give a flying £#%&! if any of them walked out of the door and never came back. Sick to the back teeth of the £#%&!ing lot of them.

Anyone defending any of this shite can £#%&! off as well. You no standard having, cheerleading £#%&!wits.

Unread 23-11-2018, 02:29 PM
andyroo

He never said this mate. You've been had.

Unread 23-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I'll stand by my rant nqat

Unread 23-11-2018, 02:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 23-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Sapien

Rashford should leave tbh.

I personally guarantee that he will be another page in Mourinho's De Bruyne/Salah catalogue if he gets to work under a proper manager.

Unread 23-11-2018, 03:05 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
spot on 100%..

Unread 23-11-2018, 03:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He's absolute toffee. A decent squad player because he works hard and his movement can cause problems, but, as with most of the rest of the squad, shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.
Still, the J Lingz brand doe...

Unread 23-11-2018, 06:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
What happens when the players call the shots. Being handed new contracts for not even achieving the minimum.

Manager criticises them: leaks to the press, pressure on the manager, media asking awkward questions, sniping in articles at him

manger drops them: player needs more minutes, has to leave united to play more games

lose games: why isn't the manager getting the best out of them?

At no point is anyone placing any kind of onus on the players for their own performances and THAT is essentially what the manager means by maturity. Taking responsibility for their own form and actions on the pitch. They don't. Easier to hide behind the manager while he gets the proverbial firing squad.

The players now run the dressing room and will sometimes turn it on if they're in the mood that week. Otherwise, no worries, they'll be fine, we'll just turf out another manager and they can see if they like the new one or not. If not...well then rinse and repeat. Average players, disgusting attitudes, being rewarded for mediocrity. I honestly wouldn't give a flying £#%&! if any of them walked out of the door and never came back. Sick to the back teeth of the £#%&!ing lot of them.

Anyone defending any of this shite can £#%&! off as well. You no standard having, cheerleading £#%&!wits.
Listen to Wenger at 6:15. Will have to watch on YouTube

Quote:
From what I've read it's not a huge departure. A couple of little sensationalised translations but he's basically said they're soft.

Unread 23-11-2018, 08:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
He never actually said this shit. The interview was in Spanish and deliberately mistranslated.
I am shocked so much by this I literally cannot form the words to express it

Unread 23-11-2018, 09:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
Closed Thread