Zidane 25 41.67%
Mourinho 35 58.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Oh dear, Siders getting a bit snarky. I fear for what might follow if we beat Watford

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:22 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Give it a £#%&!ing rest.
The irony from Jammy Jam Rag

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Funny mou being called miserable by these crybabies.

If anything they are the miserable ones. Mou is buoyant. And he has the fans behind him. Keep dreaming lads.

Unread 14-09-2018, 01:38 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mou Joyboy smilies are out.

Unread 14-09-2018, 05:38 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Cracking debate on the thread.

Don't reply pls.
You post shit like that & it gets what it deserves. What’s your take on Luke Shaw’s revival [ not from the concussion ] . Lingard has improved since Jose took over, does he need reviving?

Unread 14-09-2018, 05:58 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mou in the lead 18-16 at his lowest ebb.

Incredible really.
Almost 60%, this poll is a TOTAL humiliation and TOTAL rejection of anti-mou invective. Time to give up lads. Maybe you will get a post Watford bump a little bit if the result you guys are so clearly praying for happens.

A win at Watford on the other hand? We are gonna be even more brutal and obnoxious. I feel the stands away at vicarage road will push mou and his boys to another win. Another 90 mins of "jose mourinhos red army" and "jose mourinho" songs await us.

Wooow what a humiliation, football legend zizou, 3 CLs in a row! Still loses to big ol mou mou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
You post shit like that & it gets what it deserves. What’s your take on Luke Shaw’s revival [ not from the concussion ] . Lingard has improved since Jose took over, does he need reviving?
And Rashford, no outfield player has played more for United since 2016 than him! He is in the England squad because of Mou yet.....

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Mozziffle

It's kinda early to compare Zidan with the best managers, All he achieved as a coach, for now, was bought by Florentino's money (3 CL). Also, Zidan in Real was terrible when it comes to tactical changes, still remember how Juve humiliate Real in front of the crowd at Bernabeu because of his mistakes.

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:28 PM
silv

can i switch my vote plz

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
can i switch my vote plz

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:34 PM
silv

Quote:
hes started his moaning again today and tbh it feels wrong to be on the same side as saffers..

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:42 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 14-09-2018, 12:47 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

some big hitters backing the big man

Quote:
AK14, Banbury RED, boreez, Buckwheat, Cream, Curtis, dragflick, Guy Incognito, Jammy Dodger, Jan Kubis, Kangared, kungfu cantona, Mozziffle, n48, oohahhpaulmcgrath, RARAMSES, red in cumbria, rustling jimmies, ryanMUFC, saffers, silv, Sparky***, Stakker, Switching Off, Time For Heroes, Tommy M, waynes ear's
RARAMSES

Unread 14-09-2018, 01:28 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

some big hitters backing the big man

RARAMSES
Apart from draggers and Ryan, no match goers and apart from draggers no one who commands any sort of respect. Cream ffs.

Joke of a line up tbh.

We’ve got a Sunday broadsheet football columnist and aside from siders and one or two other streamers, some actual faces.

Unread 14-09-2018, 01:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Apart from draggers and Ryan, no match goers and apart from draggers no one who commands any sort of respect. Cream ffs.
no match goers? you what? nah i dont go mate.

i like you Keith, wont catch me beefing with you, but update your £#%&!ing notebook on fredsters

agreed about Cream though. The £#%&!ing turd that wont flush

Unread 14-09-2018, 01:37 PM
silv

Quote:

Joke of a line up tbh.

We’ve got a Sunday broadsheet football columnist and aside from siders and one or two other streamers, some actual faces.
harsh

Unread 14-09-2018, 01:40 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Joke of a line up tbh.

Don't know why I voted tbh, needed a couldn't give a £#%&! option.

Unread 14-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Joke of a line up tbh.

MNIK bang on as per

Glad the forum is aligned on cream. The world's foremost bell.

Unread 14-09-2018, 02:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Hasn't scored for us in seven months.

Unread 14-09-2018, 02:35 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Hasn't scored for us in seven months.
How many games is that?

Unread 14-09-2018, 03:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
How many games is that?
Dunno. But he has two league goals in 2018; the last in February. He's hardly flying is he?
Closed Thread