Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2011, 06:56 PM
taff

Default Re: gary lineker

one short of bobby. £#%&!ing shit @#%&!

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:26 AM
shenwen

Just been on bbc world news. mr £#%&!ing barcelona all of a sudden. giving a history lesson on catalonian culture.

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I wish I'd never sung the jug-eared @#%&!'s name when he got subbed at OT in 1992.
I once met him with a few mates about 98 and all my mates where shaking his hand and he turned to me and I said "no thanks" He looked at me surprised and I told him "despite the fact my heart was broken after losing the title I still sang your name because we all appreciated you as a footballer. You were that keen to make a name of yourself as a funny pundit you jumped in bed with that #@&%! Hancock and slated United at every opportunity and for that reason I will never forgive you so £#%&! off" He was pretty gobsmacked and actually went "oh sorry"

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:58 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I once met him with a few mates about 98 and all my mates where shaking his hand and he turned to me and I said "no thanks" He looked at me surprised and I told him "despite the fact my heart was broken after losing the title I still sang your name because we all appreciated you as a footballer. You were that keen to make a name of yourself as a funny pundit you jumped in bed with that #@&%! Hancock and slated United at every opportunity and for that reason I will never forgive you so £#%&! off" He was pretty gobsmacked and actually went "oh sorry"
You mean theta what you told yourself you should gave said five minutes after shaking his hand, giggling like a girl, and comparing the wing span of your ears?

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:59 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
You mean theta what you told yourself you should gave said five minutes after shaking his hand, giggling like a girl, and comparing the wing span of your ears?
£#%&! you
Closed Thread