United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Pop

Default Re: So, Dalglish as manager then.

Interesting to see how he'll cope now those deluded scouse @#%&!s will be demanding nothing less than the league title next season.

Unread 12-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
wum

utd maybe, not liverpool...
I'd put my house on it (if i had one) if it was United. I'd lay my house (if i had one and that made sense) if it was liverpool.

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Mr_Ed

He'll do a good job so he will...

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Shall we have a sweepstake as to when he goes mental?
fixed. i reckon as soon as we come off daylight savings; once the night starts drawing in, the leaves come off the trees and the dream of a new dawn is pissed down the sink in between visits to the arse-end of lithuania on thursday and below-par draws away to QPR on sunday. another year rolls by without JFT96, the scouse hordes are bleating like sheep at the shankly gates and life on merseyside has assumed its familiar leaden pall. he'll be climbing the £#%&!ing walls.

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:36 PM
magic_cantona

He'll do a fantastic job if he can keep Liverpool hovering around 5th spot.Gigantic.They'll be ready to pounce should United, Arsenal, Chelsea or City have an absolute holocaust next season.

I love the giddy @#%&!s (Mickey Quinn especially) going on about how they'll 'strengthen and only get better next season - so they'll win the title' and giving bizarre logic reasons as to why they'll romp everything next season.

Like nobody else is going to buy players in the summer They're 20 odd points behind us, despite playing far less games and not to mention our squad only coming back to something like normailty in the past 4 weeks or so.

they're on this decent run because they're playing for £#%&! all (A UEFA cup place - wow.Especially as Spurs are shot and there's no other teams below them able to put any kind of form together) and they've been out of every cup competition for £#%&! knows how long so they're not exactly battling on all fronts and hammering their squad are they?

Their youth team which they are making out to be better than anything Barca have ever produced - KO'd out of the youth cup by us.

"But we @#%&!ted Yernited, like" - yeah, you also lost twice to us you thick £#%&!ing @#%&!s.Using their £#%&!ing logic, Wolves are 'better' than us.The delusion is at a City scale epidemic.Good for us that we'll only have to put up with it until 3 weeks into next season.The Del Boy and Rodney of the Premier League.

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:46 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: So, Dalglish as manager then.

the only thing the @#%&! will win is the UK Gurning Championship.....narrowly beating a baboons arse...with piles.... to the title.

and maybe the league cup

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
the only thing the @#%&! will win its the UK Gurning Championship.....narrowly beating a baboons arse to the title.

and maybe the league cup

his gurnometer will be off the scale at around 3pm on Ssaturdayy....his and 50,000 other Skaus @#%&!s

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

his gurnometer will be off the scale at around 3pm on Ssaturdayy....his and 50,000 other Skaus @#%&!s

Unread 12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
J_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He'll do a fantastic job if he can keep Liverpool hovering around 5th spot.Gigantic.They'll be ready to pounce should United, Arsenal, Chelsea or City have an absolute holocaust next season.

I love the giddy @#%&!s (Mickey Quinn especially) going on about how they'll 'strengthen and only get better next season - so they'll win the title' and giving bizarre logic reasons as to why they'll romp everything next season.

Like nobody else is going to buy players in the summer They're 20 odd points behind us, despite playing far less games and not to mention our squad only coming back to something like normailty in the past 4 weeks or so.

they're on this decent run because they're playing for £#%&! all (A UEFA cup place - wow.Especially as Spurs are shot and there's no other teams below them able to put any kind of form together) and they've been out of every cup competition for £#%&! knows how long so they're not exactly battling on all fronts and hammering their squad are they?

Their youth team which they are making out to be better than anything Barca have ever produced - KO'd out of the youth cup by us.

"But we @#%&!ted Yernited, like" - yeah, you also lost twice to us you thick £#%&!ing @#%&!s.Using their £#%&!ing logic, Wolves are 'better' than us.The delusion is at a City scale epidemic.Good for us that we'll only have to put up with it until 3 weeks into next season.The Del Boy and Rodney of the Premier League.

Somebody (who can ) should do a photoshop of Kenny and Gerrard as Del and Rodney
Closed Thread