United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Baldy

Default Re: MUTV - Worth signing up to?

IMO the title of this thread should be

Code:
[SIZE="3"]Re: MUTV - Not worth signing up to if you're with VirginMedia?

The £#%&!er's cant provide me a with a decent TV service and fix the faults, back to basics for me (Freeview)

Well done VirginMedia.

Unread 09-05-2011, 01:56 PM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: MUTV - Worth signing up to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Yeah it was enojayable to watch. Just unfortunate for him that all of the staff were too camera shy to show how 'nuts' they were
Yeah, it was funny when he was stood there telling them all off for running away , 'you give it the big 'un all week and now look at ya'. He £#%&!ing loves it here Rio, showing off all the kit man's old pictures, knowing where each and everyone is

Decent programme imo, interesting to see what they all do in training and the facilities.

Giggsy was cool as £#%&!.

Unread 09-05-2011, 02:40 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yeah, it was funny when he was stood there telling them all off for running away , 'you give it the big 'un all week and now look at ya'. He £#%&!ing loves it here Rio, showing off all the kit man's old pictures, knowing where each and everyone is

Decent programme imo, interesting to see what they all do in training and the facilities.

Giggsy was cool as £#%&!.
Rio did come across very well to be honest, liked hearing about Barthez and Larry White sneaking off into the laundry rooms for their fag I missed the Giggs parts though sadly

Going back to the original question of the thread, I thoroughly enjoy MUTV. It's undeniably shit at times, but shit in quite an endearing way

Unread 09-05-2011, 03:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Yep, Helen is her name, see below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcgLlo_Ixno

But this is the bird I'm talking about, Sarah Stone :mmmonkey: . 3 min 37 sec in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmm-k8UQVSI
I'm liking the way Sarah Stone pronounces foreign words and names in a Manc accent.

Like me.

Shwiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Check out the fun bags on that hose hound.

Unread 09-05-2011, 10:05 PM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: MUTV - Worth signing up to?

Pally's Big Match on now

The guy who did the review above is harsh on Pally, top red

Caught the end of the Paddy Crerand show, he's £#%&!ing ace, highlights today include him saying he would turn down a knighthood as he doesn't believe in that rubbish 'What British empire?' and a caller asking why he wasn't on a radio show as billed this morning and him admitting he forgot because he 'was in the bottom of a bottle of red'

Unread 12-05-2011, 02:21 PM
sir_alex

I watch MUTV and Sarah Stone is easily the fittest red in the world.... shwwwiiiiinnnnng
Closed Thread