United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Sharky

Default MUTV - Worth signing up to?

Thinking about signing up to MUTV as wouldnt mind seeing some of the reserves and youth players.

Is it worth the money or is there a way of watching it for free?

Unread 25-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Sloane

Default Re: MUFC - Worth signing up to?

with the likes of bebe, obertan and gibson they will probably let you join yes

Unread 25-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Sparky***

Must...resist....urge...to....mock......

Unread 25-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Sharky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Must...resist....urge...to....mock......
Didnt realise mistake I made until this. What a muppet. Anyways back to the subject of MUTV anyone know if its worth joining up to?

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Bral

Default Re: MUTV - Worth signing up to?

We've had it in our home since November and I'm still enjoying it. Always had the feeling MUTV was shite but think it's been improved quite a bit. Also gives you something to watch when there's £#%&! all to watch on tele plus there's a couple of v. tasty female presenters on there

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Sharky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
We've had it in our home since November and I'm still enjoying it. Always had the feeling MUTV was shite but think it's been improved quite a bit. Also gives you something to watch when there's £#%&! all to watch on tele plus there's a couple of v. tasty female presenters on there
The online version the same as the tv channel?

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:16 PM
dinger

You can get most reserves games online, dont pay for it you headcase.

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

subbed to it a few years ago but only lasted a month apart from the odd exclusive fergie interview it was pretty piss poor .
you find out more about united reading on here

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Hayley was the best, and she's not on anymore

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Sharky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
You can get most reserves games online, dont pay for it you headcase.
I can find streams for big games etc but struggle to find working streams for any reserve games and stuff

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:23 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
she's gone off the boil, big style... a right little fat @#%&! she is now...

the selection of fanny on SSN puts McQueen to shame, to be honest... shape up or ship out, chunk.

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

the selection of fanny on SSN puts McQueen to shame, to be honest... shape up or ship out, chunk.
Not sprogging is she??

She was never a stick insect, tbf

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Bral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
The online version the same as the tv channel?
No idea have never watched online version but typical MUTV is day before a match you get Manager's Press Conference which is exactly what it says, then you've got Match Day Live which is all the build up before a game, obv. they don't show the games live but they're repeated in full soon after and throughout the week. Then you get all the aftermath of the game, analysis, interviews etc. On the Monday night you've got phone in show with Paddy Crerand discussing all things United, mainly a reaction to the previous game. And the rest is made from shows such as Live from Red Cafe (talk show with ex-players & fans), Young, Red & Gifted (reserve/youth team scene), classic game highlights, reserve & youth team games & documentaries/programmes (Eg. 'When Paddy met Giggsy', 'Rooney 100 goals', '24 Hours @ OT', 'Captains Log 92/93' etc etc etc.) The channel is littered with the likes of Paddy Crerrand, Lou Macari, Big Norm, Cole, Quinton Fortune, Andy Ritchie, Mickey Thomas, G. Neville, David May, Irwin and more.

I enjoy it and means there's always something to watch when I'm bored and there's nothing else on tv and would give it a go.

HTH

I'd say give it a go

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Bral

Quote:
Aye, but there's a v. tasty lady who appears in lovely outfits on Live at the Red Cafe :mmmonkey:

Unread 25-04-2011, 08:06 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
No idea have never watched online version but typical MUTV is day before a match you get Manager's Press Conference which is exactly what it says, then you've got Match Day Live which is all the build up before a game, obv. they don't show the games live but they're repeated in full soon after and throughout the week. Then you get all the aftermath of the game, analysis, interviews etc. On the Monday night you've got phone in show with Paddy Crerand discussing all things United, mainly a reaction to the previous game. And the rest is made from shows such as Live from Red Cafe (talk show with ex-players & fans), Young, Red & Gifted (reserve/youth team scene), classic game highlights, reserve & youth team games & documentaries/programmes (Eg. 'When Paddy met Giggsy', 'Rooney 100 goals', '24 Hours @ OT', 'Captains Log 92/93' etc etc etc.) The channel is littered with the likes of Paddy Crerrand, Lou Macari, Big Norm, Cole, Quinton Fortune, Andy Ritchie, Mickey Thomas, G. Neville, David May, Irwin and more.

I enjoy it and means there's always something to watch when I'm bored and there's nothing else on tv and would give it a go.

HTH

I'd say give it a go
Have to agree with everything Mr Bral says, is good channel for all the build up %@#$&!s and if you want interviews and old matches, absolute shit loads of them...got rid as well as sky due to financial constraints .....

Unread 25-04-2011, 08:10 PM
RedMenace

You can probably get it half price for 6 months if you ask for it. Though there'll be absolutely £#%&! all on after the season finishes until the pre season tour. It's good for the Reserve and Academy games definitely.

Unread 25-04-2011, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Aye, but there's a v. tasty lady who appears in lovely outfits on Live at the Red Cafe :mmmonkey:
There was a very tidy Irish (?) lass doing the interviews outside OT on Saturday - Helen I think her name was??

Unread 25-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

Are you still banging Angelina, Brad?

Unread 25-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Are you still banging Angelina, Brad?

Unread 25-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Bral

Quote:
There was a very tidy Irish (?) lass doing the interviews outside OT on Saturday - Helen I think her name was??
Yep, Helen is her name, see below:

But this is the bird I'm talking about, Sarah Stone :mmmonkey: . 3 min 37 sec in

Closed Thread