United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:53 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Default Re: This media Dogleash love in..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It is all the more puzzling when you look properly at his managerial record, surely??

Liverpool - took over a club that had been on top of the English game for over a decade. Inherited a team which went on to win the double in his first season - then became famous for blowing the FA Cup against Wimbledon, and the league against Arsenal () By the time he quit their decline was already starting to become obvious - not helped of course by some of his bizarre signings (Speedie) Quit without warning and went off to play golf, whilst the team slumped........

Blackburn - took over the Man City of their day, but almost managed to blow promotion, squeezing in via the play-offs. More lavish (by the standards of the day) spending eventually got the title in 1995 - but they did their best to blow a once unassailable lead (and but for @#%&!ing Miklosko playing the game of his miserable life, would have done)

Again, Rovers went into freefall almost immediately on his departure.

Newcastle - often left out by his apologists, one wonders why?? Inheriting Keegan's side, repeated his second place finish. Things started to go wrong once he started to bring in his own players (anybody see a pattern developing here??) Some real rubbish too - Andersson, Tomasson, his totally past it Dippers pals, and above all Guivarc'h rofl rofl rofl

In his first full season, relegation was narrowly avoided. It took Robson to repair his damage, several years later.

Celtic - was supposed to provide the "experience" to guide rookie John Barnes. As a former club legend, what could possibly go wrong?? Quite a lot, actually. Finished about 2000 points behind Rangers in the league, but will be most remembered for inspring arguably the Sun back page's finest ever moment

So in the light of all this, why do so many (not just delusional RAWKites, but supposedly serious media people) seem to assume he will be a great success at Anfield??

The coverage over the last 24 hours has at times reminded me of a minor royal, so obseqiuous has it been
word of the day bog roll?

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Kent Brockman

It would be £#%&!ing great if he took them down, á la Shearer at the Jawdies.

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman

Unread 10-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Spock

Is this your biggest challenge Kenny?

No, a par 4 with water down the right and OOB on the left...

Yeah, king kenny really cares

Unread 10-01-2011, 12:50 AM
wonky no

i love the way no-one dares slate what benitez bought. they stumble around it, almost saying what they say openly off camera.

the excuses will be amazing if they don't improve. their only outlet will be the players woy bought. its essentially benny's squad and they are being led by the messiah.

i'm just sitting back and enjoying the mess.

in raffia they trusted, he bought %@#$&!s
sack the board , they've left
sack the manager, he's gone
get kenny, he's in
what next?
enjoy. i am.

Unread 10-01-2011, 12:53 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i love the way no-one dares slate what benitez bought. they stumble around it, almost saying what they say openly off camera.

the excuses will be amazing if they don't improve. their only outlet will be the players woy bought. its essentially benny's squad and they are being led by the messiah.

get kenny, he's in
what next?
enjoy. i am.
Yes. I am loving it too.

Unread 10-01-2011, 01:01 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Few things could top that, tbh

Unread 10-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Is this your biggest challenge Kenny?

No, a par 4 with water down the right and OOB on the left...

Yeah, king kenny really cares
Imagine if Hodgson had said that.

Unread 10-01-2011, 01:10 AM
RedMenace

Quote:

get kenny, he's in
what next?
enjoy. i am.
What next? Go full circle and bring Rafa back. Ininitially I thought the owners wouldn't be that thick but they gave in to the fans and appointed Kenny so anything is possible.

Unread 10-01-2011, 01:24 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
What next? Go full circle and bring Rafa back. Ininitially I thought the owners wouldn't be that thick but they gave in to the fans and appointed Kenny so anything is possible.
funny that kenny is only there 'til the end of the season and rafa can't join another club for 6 months under the terms of his payoff from inter

Unread 10-01-2011, 07:35 AM
The taste of...

IIRC when the FSW was sitting pretty - top Xmas 08.... slope head was often seen out with King Kenny in Southport. The assault charges came 30 Dec.

Not long after King Kenny gets a job again (reports are he'd been credit crunched) and the FSW is advised to get his mind games in first and stand up to SAF for the impending run in. The FSW wasn't arsed till then. Fact.

I have a gut feeling we owe King Kenny some thanks for helping us to no18

Unread 10-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Zorg

Quote:
True this. John Aldridge, in amongst a dribbling ten minutes of scouse claptrap, just about managed to say 'the squad Roy inherited...well, it, er, maybe wasn't the best'.

Unread 10-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
True this. John Aldridge, in amongst a dribbling ten minutes of scouse claptrap, just about managed to say 'the squad Roy inherited...well, it, er, maybe wasn't the best'.
He's a mong though:

"That referee is a joke why we have to have him everytime v them is beyond meman u vest under his top"

Also from Twitter:

Just to clarify, Steve Clarke will become 1st team coach at #lfc, as opposed to assistant manager

Unread 10-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

The ITV coverage yesterday was a disgrace. I could just imagine scousers plastic or otherwise everywere crying and wiping tears from their eyes when dogleash was walking out in his legendary wind beaten face and always crass liverpool tracksuit only to see us get a peno after 30 seconds.

Unread 10-01-2011, 10:55 AM
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
The ITV coverage yesterday was a disgrace. I could just imagine scousers plastic or otherwise everywere crying and wiping tears from their eyes when dogleash was walking out in his legendary wind beaten face and always crass liverpool tracksuit only to see us get a peno after 30 seconds.

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

loved seeing his face after we scored, it looked even more glum than usual. needs a good iron, imo.

that fat @#%&! martin samuel reckons king kenny's blackburn didn't buy the title in 95. his reason? jason mcateer turned them down to go to the scousers.

that's born and bred scouse liverpool fan jason mcateer, btw.

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

loved seeing his face after we scored, it looked even more glum than usual. needs a good iron, imo.

that fat @#%&! martin samuel reckons king kenny's blackburn didn't buy the title in 95. his reason? jason mcateer turned them down to go to the scousers.

that's born and bred scouse liverpool fan jason mcateer, btw.
[SIZE="6"]JACK!!!

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
[SIZE="6"]JACK!!!

awight, sqwire?

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Ginners

great

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
awight, sqwire?
My cup runneth over!

sullers is back, now you!

It's like.....like.......

Closed Thread