United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2011, 07:43 AM
rebelcountyred

Default Re: The Official CARLING NATIONS CUP thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Northern Ireland 0, Wales 2 - watched by a crowd of.......wait for it........529! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Unread 28-05-2011, 08:36 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Northern Ireland 0, Wales 2 - watched by a crowd of.......wait for it........529! rofl rofl rofl rofl
Yeah you got to wonder about the intelligence of the FAI. A good idea and they completely £#%&! it up through scheduling 2/3 of the tournament in a week leading up to the Champions League Final and when Play offs are held. No ones interested.

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:29 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Just for the record - you appear not to have replied to the post above.

Don't expect you to though.

HTHYBOC
I know what that stands for - think about what you typed there That's actually worse that Reb has ever typed - and that's saying something.

European Cup Final day - lets leave it eh.

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:33 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I know what that stands for - think about what you typed there That's actually worse that Reb has ever typed - and that's saying something.

obsessed with me these days weeman? thats the second time you have mentioned me in your posts for no obvious reason, anyhow when are you going to £#%&! off walking again you vile wee orange bigotted @#%&!?

2-0 at home in front of 529 people no wonder all those northern irish youngsters are opting for the republic

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:43 AM
wee man

Thumbs up Re: The Official CARLING NATIONS CUP thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
obsessed with me these days weeman? thats the second time you have mentioned me in your posts for no obvious reason, anyhow when are you going to £#%&! off walking again you vile wee orange bigotted @#%&!?

2-0 at home in front of 529 people no wonder all those northern irish youngsters are opting for the republic
I love you Reb - I have dreamt of you posting something like that. Getting rattled and showing your true colours. People on here would love me to post vile sectarian abuse like that - it would be used as proof of my "true colurs".

"vile wee orange @#%&!" - if there was a text book of sectarian abuse that would be on page 1 - £#%&!ing brilliant. Thankfully up here that sort of phrase is now illegal and people who use it are prosecuted.

But to put the word bigoted in amongst the words - how stupid can ANYONE be. Ffs I'm actually thinking of Dougal saying it "He's a vile wee orange bigotted @#%&! Ted".

Somehowhow I don't even think you realise how stupid that is - "He's a vile wee orange bigotted @#%&! Ted".

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

Yeah - let's leave it and all be friends together.

You still haven't replied to that post btw despite pulling up other people for the same thing. Take your time.

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:57 AM
wee man

Quote:
Yeah - let's leave it and all be friends together.

You still haven't replied to that post btw despite pulling up other people for the same thing. Take your time.
No probs. 1. Fine and 2. not required.

Onwards and upwards.

Unread 28-05-2011, 09:57 AM
rebelcountyred

WEEMAN IS
VILE: ABSOLUTELY
WEE: WEEMINDED ABSOLUTELY
ORANGE: ABSOLUTELY, MEMBER OF ORANGE ORDER, ORGANISATION THAT PROMOTES THE PROTESTANT ASCENDANCY WHILST SUPPRESSING CATHOLICISM. NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF IMO.
@#%&!:THE BIGGEST MOST OBNOXIOUS @#%&! I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN THE ETHER OR IN REAL LIFE.

I stand over my statement about you, now as regards my sectarianism can you provide some proof other than my dislike of the orange order, not all protestants are members of said order, correct?
In fact tbh i don't know of any other members of the orange order just you and you're a pathetic @#%&! with a big chip on his shoulder regarding all things republic.

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
No probs. 1. Fine and 2. not required.

Onwards and upwards.
Wow. Tremendous comeback. Have a genuinely shit day you weird, institutionalised little @#%&!.

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:01 AM
wee man

Quote:
WEEMAN IS
VILE: ABSOLUTELY
WEE: WEEMINDED ABSOLUTELY
ORANGE: ABSOLUTELY, MEMBER OF ORANGE ORDER, ORGANISATION THAT PROMOTES THE PROTESTANT ASCENDANCY WHILST SUPPRESSING CATHOLICISM. NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF IMO.
@#%&!:THE BIGGEST MOST OBNOXIOUS @#%&! I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN THE ETHER OR IN REAL LIFE.

I stand over my statement about you, now as regards my sectarianism can you provide some proof other than my dislike of the orange order, not all protestants are members of said order, correct?
In fact tbh i don't know of any other members of the orange order just you and you're a pathetic @#%&! with a big chip on his shoulder regarding all things republic.
At least you left bigoted out of it this time. Ffs. What a plank.

"He's a vile wee orange bigotted @#%&! Ted"

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:06 AM
wee man

Quote:
Wow. Tremendous comeback. Have a genuinely shit day you weird, institutionalised little @#%&!.
What more did you want ? Have no hate in me - so have a nice day my fellow subject - hope our team does us proud.

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:08 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
At least you left bigoted out of it this time. Ffs. What a plank.

"He's a vile wee orange bigotted @#%&! Ted"
yes very funny imagine finding being called a bigot funny, you know what is really funny, a bloke who posts about himself eating chilli and wearing shorts, a bloke who puts up posts about him wearing a suit and walking where he is not wanted as a member of a sectarian organisation that once abused small children on their way to school, a bloke that seeks the support and approval of other ethereal forumisters to back him up in an argument, now thats funny.

attendance 529

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
What more did you want ? Have no hate in me - so have a nice day my fellow subject - hope our team does us proud.
Genuine LOL moments from King Billy the WUM

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:13 AM
wee man

Quote:
yes very funny imagine finding being called a bigot funny, you know what is really funny, a bloke who posts about himself eating chilli and wearing shorts, a bloke who puts up posts about him wearing a suit and walking where he is not wanted as a member of a sectarian organisation that once abused small children on their way to school, a bloke that seeks the support and approval of other ethereal forumisters to back him up in an argument, now thats funny.

attendance 529

£#%&!ing hell - the irony. Calm the £#%&! down and think about what you're typing ffs.

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:17 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell - the irony. Calm the £#%&! down and think about what you're typing ffs.
bit close to the bone am i? you denying you are a member of the orange order which is a sectarian organisation or that the said orange order abused small children on their way to school? , btw did you stand at the side of the road and shout abuse and threaten any of those children?, serious question.

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:23 AM
wee man

Quote:
bit close to the bone am i? you denying you are a member of the orange order which is a sectarian organisation or that the said orange order abused small children on their way to school? , btw did you stand at the side of the road and shout abuse and threaten any of those children?, serious question.
calm the £#%&! down you £#%&!ing nutcase. You're a parent aren't you ?

It's European Cup Final day and the team who in your words have played the worst football you have seen in all your time following United have somehow made it to the final with the worst player of the season in your opinion, Michael Carrick, as a central figure of that team. You should be full of joy - not hate.

What about just forgetting the sectarianism and enjoying the day mate ?

Deal ?

Unread 28-05-2011, 10:55 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
calm the £#%&! down you £#%&!ing nutcase. You're a parent aren't you ?

It's European Cup Final day and the team who in your words have played the worst football you have seen in all your time following United have somehow made it to the final with the worst player of the season in your opinion, Michael Carrick, as a central figure of that team. You should be full of joy - not hate.

What about just forgetting the sectarianism and enjoying the day mate ?

Deal ?
love united, hate weeman

Unread 28-05-2011, 11:03 AM
wee man

Quote:
love united, hate weeman
love United hate no one
Closed Thread