United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: If you could sell one player on a free this window, who would it be?
Matteo Darmian 6 14.63%
Marcos Rojo 0 0%
Ander Herrera 2 4.88%
Henrikh Mkhitaryan 4 9.76%
Marouane Fellaini 25 60.98%
Other (please state) 4 9.76%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Neo

Football If you could sell one player on a free this window...

... who would you get rid of? Some of the front-runners in a squad littered with shit must be:

Darmian - utter salad cream of a footballer. I don't hate him as much as some other players, but that's because I can't really pinpoint any memorable £#%&! ups, or acts of @#%&!ishness that really stand out; he's just a completely forgettable, nothing player. Whenever I see his name on the team sheet I just think of how I'm not going to be entertained today.

Rojo - somehow relatively popular with a certain section of our fanbase, but that's more of an indicator of how low we've sunk, surely. He likes a tackle, I suppose, and is a bit dirty, but he's just too prone for brain farts IMO. One of the thickest footballers I've ever seen, and I saw Rafael (or Fabio) sent off against Bayern.

Smalling - looked decent for a season, but it's clear that this moron has no business whatsoever at a club like United. He's like Tom Hanks in Big when he joins that toy company for the first time. So utterly out of his depth; needs to be £#%&!ed off to Burnley.

Herrera - if he played for any other club he'd be in my top 5 most hated players, I reckon; not because he's good, but because he's a horrible, diving, cheating, referee-chasing little snide. He's like our version of Cesc Fabregas, but not as good at the 'playing football' bit. Those Barca links.

Mkhitaryan - have I spent his name correctly? Says it all when a player has played for United for nearly two years and you're not sure how to spell his name. Utter gutless non-entity. Never seen a player that stank of Arsenal so much.

Fellaini - pops up with some important goals, and can do an effective job plugging a gap in midfield, or as a target man off the bench, but clearly very unpopular with large swathes of supporters. Lacking in skill, uncreative, cynical, uncultured and unstylish. Sums up exactly the type of footballer that is the antithesis of United, for me.

My vote is for Smalling, btw.

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:27 PM
My Name is Heath

The Armenian just gets in the way.

The others offer something as back up.

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Lok

You spelt Blind wrong 6 times.

Impressive.

Unread 13-01-2018, 09:36 PM
armchair

why not just say "give away" instead of "sell on a free"?

Unread 13-01-2018, 10:11 PM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
... who would you get rid of? Some of the front-runners in a squad littered with shit must be:

Darmian - utter salad cream of a footballer. I don't hate him as much as some other players, but that's because I can't really pinpoint any memorable £#%&! ups, or acts of @#%&!ishness that really stand out; he's just a completely forgettable, nothing player. Whenever I see his name on the team sheet I just think of how I'm not going to be entertained today.

Rojo - somehow relatively popular with a certain section of our fanbase, but that's more of an indicator of how low we've sunk, surely. He likes a tackle, I suppose, and is a bit dirty, but he's just too prone for brain farts IMO. One of the thickest footballers I've ever seen, and I saw Rafael (or Fabio) sent off against Bayern.

Smalling - looked decent for a season, but it's clear that this moron has no business whatsoever at a club like United. He's like Tom Hanks in Big when he joins that toy company for the first time. So utterly out of his depth; needs to be £#%&!ed off to Burnley.

Herrera - if he played for any other club he'd be in my top 5 most hated players, I reckon; not because he's good, but because he's a horrible, diving, cheating, referee-chasing little snide. He's like our version of Cesc Fabregas, but not as good at the 'playing football' bit. Those Barca links.

Mkhitaryan - have I spent his name correctly? Says it all when a player has played for United for nearly two years and you're not sure how to spell his name. Utter gutless non-entity. Never seen a player that stank of Arsenal so much.

Fellaini - pops up with some important goals, and can do an effective job plugging a gap in midfield, or as a target man off the bench, but clearly very unpopular with large swathes of supporters. Lacking in skill, uncreative, cynical, uncultured and unstylish. Sums up exactly the type of footballer that is the antithesis of United, for me.

My vote is for Smalling, btw.
Your vote is for Smalling who isn't one of the choices. Super poll.

Unread 13-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Your vote is for Smalling who isn't one of the choices. Super poll.
Pretty sure 'other' is an option, #@&%!.

Now gtfo of my thread.

Unread 13-01-2018, 10:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Pretty sure 'other' is an option, #@&%!.

Now gtfo of my thread.
‘Off’

Anyway, v difficult to chose but probs fellers as to me, he’s the poster boy of how far we’ve sunk. Boot that hair ball away and things immediately feel better. Would happily get rid of them all in truth.

Unread 13-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Red Al

Voted bogbrush but all of them can £#%&! off TBH

Unread 13-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
‘Off’

Gtfo = get the £#%&! out.

HTH.

Thx 4 voting.

Unread 13-01-2018, 11:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

I despise Darmian.

He has no use to football

Unread 13-01-2018, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Herrera, I'm sure his pointing will come in more useful somewhere else

Unread 13-01-2018, 11:30 PM
andyroo

Darmian

Could get something back for Mkhitaryan, or even Fellaini, but nobody would give money for Ol' Shit Sideburns

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:44 AM
tatty

What was the total cost of them?

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Arnold Muhren

Herrera. Plays like an absolute pisscan....oh.

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:56 AM
TheFatGoth

Lukaku

Unread 14-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Kangared

Darmian. All he is doing is keeping 2 potentially top class youngsters in Fosuh Mensah & Tuanzebe away from the club .

Unread 14-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Stickman

Darmian

Harsh on salad cream tbh

Unread 14-01-2018, 10:55 AM
sa7

If it’s a free why can’t I just take the lot of the to the £#%&!ing tip?

Unread 14-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Pop

Guber Jones. Sick of him, the big lumbering £#%&!ing galoot.

Getting booed by his own fans at Newcastle is his level.

Unread 14-01-2018, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

No votes for Rojo, there was a time that certainly wouldn't have been the case.
Closed Thread