United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2011, 12:10 AM
wonky no

Default gary lineker

just so i can sit there and see his rubbery face seethe behind a professional punditry smile.

c'mon united.

Unread 26-05-2011, 08:20 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: gary lineker

Why bother??

He has effectively already said that if we win it will, in effect, have been by default - just like the league

Unread 26-05-2011, 09:02 PM
The Stella Fella

Yep. Big eared £#%&!er!

Didn't he go through his career without being booked/sent off - if so = shithouse - what type of footballer does not put a "decent" tackle in now and again..............

Unread 26-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default gary lineker

that's gary lineker is a #@&%!

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:34 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
just so i can sit there and see his rubbery face seethe behind a professional punditry smile.

c'mon united.
the much decorated gary lineker...

has as many european cup and league championship medals as he as yellow cards.

the £#%&!ing gimp.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:40 AM
armchair

tactical genius who knew better than cruyff

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Neo

Overrated porcelain-toothed, jug-eared @#%&! expresses his worthless opinion on a game that he has no connection with.

Nothing to see here.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:50 AM
The Return of JC

I can just imagine Fergie and the staff's preperation over the last few weeks. DVD after DVD of games, tactics, formations, everything! Getting them in the right frame of mind, then just before they go out 'oh, but lads - if Barca turn up they win'. Why bother then, eh?

Lineker always strikes me as a snidey @#%&! hiding behind a loveable (punchable) jug-eared personna. He has all the charm and charisma of a piss-soaked brick hurled through the living room window too.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:52 AM
eusker

Bit of a sex-pest, according to some who have worked with him.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Neo

I heard he's impotent.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:54 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
Bit of a sex-pest, according to some who have worked with him.
Tell-tale Al.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:55 AM
HarkNowHear

He did want the coaching staff to keep an eye on a tearful Gazza.

Unread 27-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Cream

He's only saying what we all think!

Our challenge is to expose their apparent reliance on WWF style snideness and prove everyone wrong.

Unread 27-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I can just imagine Fergie and the staff's preperation over the last few weeks. DVD after DVD of games, tactics, formations, everything! Getting them in the right frame of mind, then just before they go out 'oh, but lads - if Barca turn up they win'. Why bother then, eh?

Lineker always strikes me as a snidey @#%&! hiding behind a loveable (punchable) jug-eared personna. He has all the charm and charisma of a piss-soaked brick hurled through the living room window too.

that really made me chuckle

Unread 27-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Time For Heroes

I imagine he's a 3 pint and out of it job. Lightweight in all aspects of life.

Unread 27-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Zorg

I wish I'd never sung the jug-eared @#%&!'s name when he got subbed at OT in 1992.

Unread 27-05-2011, 11:53 AM
borsuk

get used to it lads, it's been the same all season.

if we'd lost the title then it would have been proof that we weren't the force we were and that some other side (arsenal ) was really special. when we won it wasn't proof that we were special, just proof that everybody else was even more shit than us.

if barca beat us then it will be proof that barca are the greatest team of all time. if we win it will be proof that they weren't that good after all/didn't show up/were exhausted/some %@#$&!s excuse.

£#%&! the miserable small-time @#%&!s. wouldn't have it any other way.

Unread 27-05-2011, 12:38 PM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I wish I'd never sung the jug-eared @#%&!'s name when he got subbed at OT in 1992.
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit dirty about doing that as well

Unread 27-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit dirty about doing that as well
just summat you do though at the time intit. we'd just scored 21 goals or summat in half a season and lost the league.

Unread 27-05-2011, 01:03 PM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
just summat you do though at the time intit. we'd just scored 21 goals or summat in half a season and lost the league.
...and the last time I stood on the Stretford End
Closed Thread