United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2015, 09:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It was over two seasons. The 11th game was when he missed a penalty and Keown jumped all over him.
Ah yes, I was thinking of his initial season (2001/02) when he broke the *then* PL record.

Unread 22-11-2015, 09:36 PM
taff

done a number on riccers twice now. what a day

Unread 24-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Sam Dees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
true dat, even so by such a nobody...
Leicester fan here. Wow, can't believe some of the stuff in this thread about Vardy. He may not play for one of the "big" clubs, Man U in particular, so he must be a nobody right?
He's got more pace and finishing ability than Rooney could even dream about nowadays. I accept he's only been doing it at this level for a short while, but having watched him for the last three seasons, let me tell you, this is no flash in the pan.
I suspect that part of the problem is that you had probably not heard of him until he ripped you a new one at our place last year. But give him some credit, he's scored 13 this season in one of the toughest leagues in the world. That's no fluke.
Having said all that, he'll probably not score on Saturday, but I promise you he'll run your defence (even Mike) ragged all day.
Looking forward to the game on Saturday. My prediction 2 - 2.

Unread 24-11-2015, 10:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Dees
Leicester fan here. Wow, can't believe some of the stuff in this thread about Vardy. He may not play for one of the "big" clubs, Man U in particular, so he must be a nobody right?
He's got more pace and finishing ability than Rooney could even dream about nowadays. I accept he's only been doing it at this level for a short while, but having watched him for the last three seasons, let me tell you, this is no flash in the pan.
I suspect that part of the problem is that you had probably not heard of him until he ripped you a new one at our place last year. But give him some credit, he's scored 13 this season in one of the toughest leagues in the world. That's no fluke.
Having said all that, he'll probably not score on Saturday, but I promise you he'll run your defence (even Mike) ragged all day.
No offence pal but I really couldn't give a fraction of a £#%&! about your club or your players.

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:00 PM
morgan

Quote:

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:20 PM
dunk

When you say 'he tore you a new one' you mean Mark Clattenburgh, right?

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:21 PM
no fun

Quote:
Hi Sam

Is your mam fit ?

And if you had to keep an animal in a lift, what animal would it be ?

What is your favourite pop group?

And finally...who do you vote for ?

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:34 PM
barca99

Alright sam, do you have hash browns on your full english breakfast?

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:36 PM
jaffo

good username tbf

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Ah the obligatory giddy Leicester supporter trawling the internet for United forums before your world cup final on Saturday.

We've had a Swansea fan as well called "Swansea Jack" who pitched up for a bit after they had a couple of good results against United, he's since long £#%&!ed off back under his rock like most do after their 10 mins of glory.

What a bunch of predictable @#%&!s.

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Sam Dees

[quote=jaffo;4281578]good username tbf

Love the man and his work.

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:56 PM
no fun

[quote=Sam Dees;4281596]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
good username tbf

Love the man and his work.
This is what happens next Sam

This Jaffo character sends you a private message discussing obscure soul singers. After a week of correspondence, he invites you to meet him in London to see his record collection

3 days later you wake up in a forest with a very sore bottom

Yhihf

Unread 24-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

Yhpm Jaffo

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Sam Dees

[quote=no fun;4281605]
Quote:

This is what happens next Sam

This Jaffo character sends you a private message discussing obscure soul singers. After a week of correspondence, he invites you to meet him in London to see his record collection

3 days later you wake up in a forest with a very sore bottom

Yhihf
Well I'm glad at least some of you have a sense of humour. Happy to have the discussion on obscure soul singers though.

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ah the obligatory giddy Leicester supporter trawling the internet for United forums before your world cup final on Saturday.

We've had a Swansea fan as well called "Swansea Jack" who pitched up for a bit after they had a couple of good results against United, he's since long £#%&!ed off back under his rock like most do after their 10 mins of glory.

What a bunch of predictable @#%&!s.

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:10 AM
no fun

[quote=Sam Dees;4281615]
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

Well I'm glad at least some of you have a sense of humour. Happy to have the discussion on obscure soul singers though.
Very perceptive Sam, I am indeed known for my sense of humour on this forum

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Sam Dees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

What a bunch of predictable c***s.
No, don't see Saturday as our world cup final. That only happens when the mighty Forest come to town.

Had just been looking for a bit of lively debate, bit disappointed there.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season after Saturday

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:24 AM
no fun

Quote:
No, don't see Saturday as our world cup final. That only happens when the mighty Forest come to town.

If you want lively debate about football, you've come on the wrong forum

We don't really like football on here

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Switching Off

Yeah. Come back during an international week.

Unread 25-11-2015, 12:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Unhappy

Quote:

Ah £#%&!, that would have been a treat. Feel bad now.
Closed Thread