Unread 30-10-2023, 10:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Is Ian Nacho still a better player?

35 goals in 6 years Ian acho

Unread 30-10-2023, 11:12 PM
The taste of...

Hope PSG are still making eyes at this @#%&!.

He could drive on the other side of the road if he wants just like here

Unread 30-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Hope PSG are still making eyes at this @#%&!.

He could drive on the other side of the road if he wants just like here
Henri Paul over here...

Unread 30-10-2023, 11:50 PM
dunk

Reckon it might be about to come to a head with Marcus.

Unread 31-10-2023, 12:05 AM
Sparky***

Unread 31-10-2023, 01:16 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Im sure that celebration is supposed to promote mental health awareness as opposed to meaning 'what a tough bastard I am'.
Wish he was worrying about my mental health as I’m gouging my own eyeballs watching him run into his fullback for the fifteenth time each game

Unread 31-10-2023, 06:40 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Reverted to type after his big bumper contract has Marcus.

We never learn.

Unread 31-10-2023, 07:07 AM
Patty_b

At least we can answer the question 'What's wrong with Marcus Rashford?'

He doesn't give a £#%&! and he's on the piss.

These £#%&!ers don't know how they lucky they are. Getting paid millions a year to play football for Manchester United, but they seem to think they're above the responsibilities that come with it. Playing FIFA all night or going on the lash after an embarrassing defeat. £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 31-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Bunker Buster

It was a pre arranged birthday party FFS.....

He doesn't do the fixture list....

Unread 31-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It was a pre arranged birthday party FFS.....

He doesn't do the fixture list....
Weird Birthday party to keep people locked in until the early hours.

Unread 31-10-2023, 08:12 AM
magic_cantona

If he was playing well and looking like he was arsed, MAYBE he'd get a pass. Now though, no, he's oot a order.

Unread 31-10-2023, 08:40 AM
Chorlton74

There's a recurring theme on all these threads. The arsenal 'fan' is right in all of them. He told you so. Cries wolf that he's continually abused, and that the audience is stupid and racist.

Proper #@&%!.

Unread 31-10-2023, 08:43 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
There's a recurring theme on all these threads. The arsenal 'fan' is right in all of them. He told you so. Cries wolf that he's continually abused, and that the audience is stupid and racist.

Proper #@&%!.
He’s like a pig in shit.

Unread 31-10-2023, 09:27 AM
wiganste

It's a complete non story

Unread 31-10-2023, 09:30 AM
Dr Stranger

You’re all going to feel really bad when you realise it’s his birthday today.

Unread 31-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
You’re all going to feel really bad when you realise it’s his birthday today.
That's why there was a small private party

He might playing shit currently, but this is a nothing story for ABU's....

Unread 31-10-2023, 09:37 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Proper #@&%!.
Every single thread.

24/7.

Despite being a top football agent, surrounded by A list celebs, he's on here all the time just to rub our noses in it. I can just see him telling Stormzy to shush while he gets back to telling people how he always knew Bruno was shit.

Unread 31-10-2023, 09:48 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That's why there was a small private party

He might playing shit currently, but this is a nothing story for ABU's....
We can't complain about players looking lethargic, uncoached and out of form then be fine with players being out all night after a game with training the next day.

If we were in full flow and he was banging them in for fun then I wouldn't care, but when we're in the depths of shit them him doing that is not a good look.

If it was Sancho up on COD or FIFA until the early hours after a game he played shit in with training the next day then he'd be getting pelters. No difference for Rashford here imo.

Unread 31-10-2023, 10:00 AM
Finport Red

Quote:

Proper #@&%!.
In another few years, when haaland doesn’t score for a month or so, he’ll have “told us so” about him too. Throw enough at a wall, eventually some will stick.

Unread 31-10-2023, 10:10 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
In another few years, when haaland doesn’t score for a month or so, he’ll have “told us so” about him too. Throw enough at a wall, eventually some will stick.
why are you even talking about me…..

Quote:

Proper #@&%!.
no it’s because every opinion i give, is met with laughing emojis or better yet people just attacking my own £#%&!ing opinion .

More times than not i end up being right so i remind so it doesn’t happen in the future but you lot never learn…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Every single thread.

24/7.

Despite being a top football agent, surrounded by A list celebs, he's on here all the time just to rub our noses in it. I can just see him telling Stormzy to shush while he gets back to telling people how he always knew Bruno was shit.
just making stuff up now.
Where did i say I’m a top agent? Where did i say I’m surrounded by a list celebrities…?
where did i even mention that i know stormzy…

See your back again taking about the person you tell others to ignore…

you’re a funny little bitchy man aren’t you?
where was your energy for the man who spat at your daughter?
you were on your cheap sofa with a sad face posing for sympathy pics like the bitch that you are.
the way you are , you know like where you are in life , how you look and the way you act, Do you think your family are proud of you as a man?