United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-04-2016, 12:56 PM
forwardirektion

Fergie complaining about someone overshadowing the club.

Rock of Gibraltar ring any bells you senile hypocritical fool

My Name is Keith

Be lots of great gifs on here if lvg stays on nqat. Shame about the half empty stadium but who cares, think of the gifs.

Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Because they're the two most important living men in United's history, maybe?

I'd start from there, anyway.
Liverpool started to listen to Dalgleish after he left... look where that got them

Unread 14-04-2016, 12:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

Bang on. It's a newspaper story btw.

Unread 14-04-2016, 12:58 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bang on. It's a newspaper story btw.
If you can't trust the italians who can you trust ?!

Unread 14-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Check under the pasta

Unread 14-04-2016, 12:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Di Marzio?

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Pop

Meh, since when do Utd ever deliver when it comes to targets anyway?

As an aside, somebody needs to slip something into Fergies wine and Bobblys Complan.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Not that they'd be acting out of self interest.

Charlton was a great player and 90% of his ability was in his feet. Tried management at Preston; didn't end ell.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Charlton was a great player and 90% of his ability was in his feet. Tried management at Preston; didn't end ell.
Not saying I agree with it pal, just that's the reason. Our owners and Ed don't have a clue, let's face it. They're highly unlikely to conduct internal meetings and agree that Bobby Charlton and Alex Ferguson are probably a bit clueless about decisions re Manchester United.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Charlton was a great player and 90% of his ability was in his feet. Tried management at Preston; didn't end well.

Youncannspin it however you like. Not saying I'm convinced either way but not sure I'd trust either.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:12 PM
dunk

Let LvG see his deal out whilst having a good look at Pochettino, Tuchel and other top young coaches around the globe and allowing the new director of football bloke settle in, youngsters get another year to mature and improve etc.

Bring in 4/5 players, get shut of 2/3. Improve the attacking options, things will be grand

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Latest gossip from Gazzetta's front page:

Says the club have thought long and hard and spoken with Mendes, but the Glazers have now decided to give the thumbs down to Mourinho. This largely due to the reservations of Charlton and Ferguson that Mourinho would overshadow the club, especially if his rivalry with Guardiola reignites. Therefore, the Glazers have finally decided for someone else. Probably Giggs.

Any danger of the English hacks having some kind of clue?
Oh well, at least we had a good 20 years of success.

I look forward to your par league tables in about 18 months.

Manchester United - The club intent on destroying itself from the inside.

Quote:

Nobody must be allowed to overshadow the club....unless it's Ferguson

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Let LvG see his deal out whilst having a good look at Pochettino, Tuchel and other top young coaches around the globe and allowing the new director of football bloke settle in, youngsters get another year to mature and improve etc.

Bring in 4/5 players, get shut of 2/3. Improve the attacking options, things will be grand
Stupid question, but how would season ticket sales be affected by this decision ?

Increase, decrease or stay the same ?

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Stupid question, but how would season ticket sales be affected by this decision ?

Increase, decrease or stay the same ?
2 season ticket holders that I know are £#%&!ing it off if he stays next season.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:19 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
having a good look
Yep that's better than actually doing something

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Albert Tatlock

Fergie needs to...

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yep that's better than actually doing something
Can't have The United manager having a rivalry with the Man City manager. That would just be mental. I shouldn't worry. With mad King Louis at the helm we won't be their rivals either on or off the £#%&!ing pitch.

Yeah, Keep the manager who all the players think is mental, who they don't like playing for and who will sign more flops like Darmian, Rojo, Schneiderlin and Memphis. A man who can't seem to get a consistent performance out of any established pro on his books.

39 goals in 32 games. Doesn't matter if we sign Harry Kane in the summer. All our goals come from Individual, isolated pieces of player brilliance. The team create £#%&! all because there's a fundamental problem with how they play.

It'll be worse next season when De Gea isn't here to make 2-3 world class saves every game and save those 4 clowns playing Infront of him every week.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Stakker

Well, clearly this is no more 'news' than any other tittle tattle but if it's true, then £#%&! me. What a joke of a club we're becoming.

Unread 14-04-2016, 01:32 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can't have The United manager having a rivalry with the Man City manager. That would just be mental. I shouldn't worry. With mad King Louis at the helm we won't be their rivals either on or off the £#%&!ing pitch.

Yeah, Keep the manager who all the players think is mental, who they don't like playing for and who will sign more flops like Darmian, Rojo, Schneiderlin and Memphis. A man who can't seem to get a consistent performance out of any established pro on his books.

39 goals in 32 games. Doesn't matter if we sign Harry Kane in the summer. All our goals come from Individual, isolated pieces of player brilliance. The team create £#%&! all because there's a fundamental problem with how they play.

It'll be worse next season when De Gea isn't here to make 2-3 world class saves every game and save those 4 clowns playing Infront of him every week.
fellani was a genius last night, the way he blundered into the path of that off targrt shot was worthy of pele
Closed Thread