United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 28-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Been ruined by psychopaths.

Won't be dragged down to their level i.e. seafloor.

the thread has actually developed into a decent shot call scenario. In spite of you.

even saffers posted a call. You have zero balls.

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:23 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

saffers' reaction. Not if it actually happened, just reading that post.

Living rent free in andyroos head. Lots of space here.

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
the thread has actually developed into a decent shot call scenario. In spite of you.

even saffers posted a call. You have zero balls.
Your impotent frustration proves the thread's worth. You're all about disaster planning, I'm more about enjoying the moment.

I've no problem with criticism of the team, I'm right there with you when it's shit on a stick football, but as far as results go - we've proved resilient.

So let's not write us off with such vehement conviction. Let us instead look at our record, the manager's record, and have #faith... in the lads.

Palace 0 MUFC 2

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:29 AM
saffers

Quote:
Your impotent frustration proves the thread's worth. You're all about disaster planning, I'm more about enjoying the moment.

I've no problem with criticism of the team, I'm right there with you when it's shit on a stick football, but as far as results go - we've proved resilient.

So let's not write us off with such vehement conviction. Let us instead look at our record, the manager's record, and have #faith... in the lads.

Palace 0 MUFC 2

Unread 28-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Clarkie

Quote:

Palace 0 MUFC 2

Unread 28-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Palace 0 MUFC 2
still no balls then.

Unread 28-02-2018, 11:36 AM
AK14

Quote:

Palace 0 MUFC 2

Unread 28-02-2018, 02:37 PM
browser

Quote:

Palace 0 MUFC 2
Postage. All quiet from the birthday boys again...

Unread 28-02-2018, 02:41 PM
believe

Quote:

Palace 0 MUFC 2
Knew wed get Reem back one day

Unread 28-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

dunlop? you ok pal?