United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:17 PM
King Schlong

Default Them companies on the tv

Offering cash for old mobile phones.

I have a Nokia 6500s-1 here that i don't use anymore and was wondering which of the companys give the best prices.

Any ideas?

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Ginners

Default Re: Them companies on the tv

http://mobilevaluer.com/

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:19 PM
believe

cash for old mobiles???! sounds f***ing ridiculous tbh

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:21 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Offering cash for old mobile phones.

I have a Nokia 6500s-1 here that i don't use anymore and was wondering which of the companys give the best prices.

Any ideas?
E BAY

All shit prices from what i hear schlongers, my boss gets loads on contract through work and Ebays them, he went to couple of them companys to see if he could get a better price and said they were joke prices they offered, motwyw mate.

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:21 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Cheers pal.

46 best price.

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:23 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
E BAY

All shit prices from what i hear schlongers, my boss gets loads on contract through work and Ebays them, he went to couple of them companys to see if he could get a better price and said they were joke prices they offered, motwyw mate.
Gonna have a quick look on there now. In no rush to sell it but i might as well get rid because i don't use it.

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:26 PM
c**kOfTheNorth

Those 6500-s phones are shit, buttons work when they want to and it only recognises my memory card every now and again. I took it in for repair and they replaced it with another one, which has exactly the same problems.

Bring on Jan when I can upgrade, hopefully I'll still be able to get 45 for it - I wouldn't even pay that for a brand new one

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Sloppy

Give it me for nothing.My phone broke other day.

Unread 02-12-2009, 03:32 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by c**kOfTheNorth
Those 6500-s phones are shit, buttons work when they want to and it only recognises my memory card every now and again. I took it in for repair and they replaced it with another one, which has exactly the same problems.

Bring on Jan when I can upgrade, hopefully I'll still be able to get 45 for it - I wouldn't even pay that for a brand new one
Flimsy as f*** too. Just taken the back off to make sure i got the model number right and its a right c*** to get back on.
Closed Thread