United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 03:30 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default US Umbrella companies

No not golfing umbrellas.

We have just placed a US national on a contract in India.
the issue we have is that a UK umbrella company will not touch him and his insurance quotes (which they would provide) are close to 3000.

Do any of the american based reds know any umbrella companies they could recommend?
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM
d_knight
 
Default



makes these



which in turn creates these



p.s. - it's all true u know!

 
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

d knight: was there a point when preparing that message, perhaps about halfway through, that you thought to yourself 'this isn't very funny and definitely not worth the effort'?
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:26 PM
d_knight
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
d knight: was there a point when preparing that message, perhaps about halfway through, that you thought to yourself 'this isn't very funny and definitely not worth the effort'?
not as much as replying to a post that has nothing to do with me in a thread that i didn't start
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
not as much as replying to a post that has nothing to do with me in a thread that i didn't start
that doesn't make sense.

fair play for giving it a go after that stinker of a post, though.
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:48 PM
d_knight
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
that doesn't make sense.

fair play for giving it a go after that stinker of a post, though.
keep digging
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:50 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

d knight - duckers is my guardian angel hence why he joins in.
 
Unread 03-09-2009, 05:05 PM
d_knight
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
d knight - duckers is my guardian angel hence why he joins in.
which kind?



Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: US Umbrella companies
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I.T. Contractor Umbrella Companies tedster Off Topic 5 19-06-2008 10:24 AM
manchester companies n48 Off Topic 2 04-07-2007 03:55 PM
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella.. Sparky*** Off Topic 16 24-05-2007 06:08 PM
" Yeah im in this business of terror Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella " violater Off Topic 8 15-04-2007 09:42 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.