United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Ben

Exclamation im just about to try my first ever can of Boddingtons

normally a lager or cider drinker but having one of my dads cans of bitter...wish me luck..

Unread 20-12-2008, 04:54 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_MUFC
normally a lager or cider drinker but having one of my dads cans of bitter...wish me luck..
on so many levels....

Why?

Unread 20-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
on so many levels....

Why?
to which?

why its my first can?
why i drink lager?
why i drink cider?
why it's my dads can?

Unread 20-12-2008, 04:58 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
to which?

why its my first can?
why i drink lager?
why i drink cider?
why it's my dads can?
All!

Apart from the lager one!

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Ben

this tastes f***in disgusting! like flat lager, why anybody would drink this, i dont know

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:12 PM
wonky no

Quote:
this tastes f***in disgusting! like flat lager, why anybody would drink this, i dont know
real men drink bitter, however, boddies is ****.

enjoy!

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:12 PM
mark o

Bitter from a can isn't the greatest even with the invention of the widget.

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
real men drink bitter, however, boddies is ****.

enjoy!
it was boddies or smiths...i feel as though iv let the side down with my choice. ban me now* armchair.

*please dont really

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:15 PM
originalhogg

Thumbs down

Boody's has been shit for years, 3.8% I think it is, I put it into same catagory at tetleys, utter piss water!

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:17 PM
wonky no

Quote:
it was boddies or smiths...i feel as though iv let the side down with my choice. ban me now* armchair.

*please dont really
john smiths was your choice there mate. its a similar choice to kylie or ann widicum (sp?)

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
Boody's has been shit for years, 3.8% I think it is, I put it into same catagory at tetleys, utter piss water!
3.5%. i asked for a pint of stella the other week in my local, she poured me a pint of tetleys. wtf.

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:18 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o
Bitter from a can isn't the greatest even with the invention of the widget.
Still the best I can get over here unless I travel.

Check this out.

http://www.cask-ale.co.uk/us/statemenu.html

61 outlets in New York.

Unread 20-12-2008, 05:18 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

*please dont really
Can't get smooth over here. I'd murder someone for a can right now. Well not really but you know what I mean.

Unread 20-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Kim Jong-il

John Smiths is the f***ing balls.

Unread 20-12-2008, 10:33 PM
waynes ear's

lager > bitter > mild

Unread 20-12-2008, 10:54 PM
CamelToe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
John Smiths is the f***ing balls.
but watneys red barrel is the future

Unread 20-12-2008, 10:57 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
lager > bitter > mild
It's horses for courses.

If you're in a real English pub, log fire roaring, pissing down outside, you can't whack a pint of cask conditioned real ale and a bag of pork scratchings.

If you're sat on a beach in Mexico, sun beating down, scantily clad senoritas everwhere you look, then it has to be a cold fizzy lager with a little lime stuck in the top.

If you find yourself in deepest Dublin, a traditional old Irish pub full of Paddies, then obviously there's nothing better than getting the f*** out of there and the first flight home.

Unread 20-12-2008, 11:08 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Quote:
:shakehead: I really am sorry young Benjamin, why didn't you phone me, there are enough Fredsters with my number, TBH you got what you deserve, bitter out of cans:shakehead: last resort mate and even then it's with a lemonade top, and this from Cheadle Hulmes bitter drinking champion for the last 71/2 years. If you are going to drink bitter at home it has to be Marstons bottled. Now I will forgive you for being reckless on this occassion....................I do hope that you have learnt your lesson

Mull. x

Leave the drinking to the Crown Greeners

Unread 20-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Red D

bitter aint the best.

i was strictly a lager man until a few weeks ago. I used to mock the haircuts who drank cider with ice, then someone got me onto it when there was f*** all else left a couple of weeks ago. Bang into it now - Bulmers Pear Cider at the minute wtf Ill be sucking c**k next

Unread 20-12-2008, 11:20 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red D
bitter aint the best.

i was strictly a lager man until a few weeks ago. I used to mock the haircuts who drank cider with ice, then someone got me onto it when there was f*** all else left a couple of weeks ago. Bang into it now - Bulmers Pear Cider at the minute wtf Ill be sucking c**k next

Fr****o
Closed Thread