United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2017, 11:27 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Not sure if serious.

I'm sure getting her home safe was at the forefront of his mind...
just because you are a creep doesn't mean everyone else is.

Unread 02-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Agreed.

Coleen lets him get away with it so he is going to do it. Doesn't make it right by any stretch of the imagination, though.
Starting to think they're in an "open relationship"

Unread 02-09-2017, 04:30 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Starting to think they're in an "open relationship"
It happens every time she's pregnant. They've probably got an agreement.

Drink driving is the @#%&!ish thing here. Can't say I'm surprised, the bloke is an absolute piss-head. There's lots of stories United were able to cover up during his time with us. I doubt Everton will be able to do the same.

Unread 02-09-2017, 06:07 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
You can see why he risked his family and millions in divorce for this

Pupils on.

Nice chest with a face to protect em.

If I'm a multimillionaire risking getting caught cheating on my pregnant wife I'm going for something a damn sight better than that. Amount of slap she's wearing and all that contouring gear, she's gonna be rough as arses without makeup on. Makeup nowadays is a joke, can get absolute hounds looking absolutely fire, special effects departments in a handbag.

Unread 02-09-2017, 06:33 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
just because you are a creep doesn't mean everyone else is.

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Just read what she said....They got a taxi from the bar, to her car

Maybe i could understand if it was one of Waynes £300k things...but to risk all this & with another woman, for a decade old VW....
All this shit for a £15 cab ride... silly boy Wayne

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:53 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Surprised this lad hasn't commented given his strong views on drink driving. ...awaits the usual BB bad rep
Jeez, this week it really has been #bunkerbusterexposedparty

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
All this shit for a £15 cab ride... silly boy Wayne
£11 with uber

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:29 PM
dunk

Could've cabbed it home, smashed it, then had her back at her beetle before the sun came up for less than 5 minutes wages and no one would have ever known. £#%&!ing idiot.

Wonder how many times United sorted this sort of shit out for him..

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Could've cabbed it home, smashed it, then had her back at her beetle before the sun came up for less than 5 minutes wages and no one would have ever known. £#%&!ing idiot.

Wonder how many times United sorted this sort of shit out for him..
Except the taxi driver.....

This was probably his plan...

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Except the taxi driver.....

This was probably his plan...
At no point did he need to drive. He could've bunged the cab driver a oner ner to keep schtum and still been within budget

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
At no point did he need to drive. He could've bunged the cab driver a oner ner to keep schtum and still been within budget
He could of done a lot of things but in his pissed up mind getting her back to her car and back to his undetected was probably his idea..

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
£11 with uber

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He could of done a lot of things but in his pissed up mind getting her back to her car and back to his undetected was probably his idea..
Maybe. Pissed up brains do £#%&! with sensible thought, but I can't ever remember a situation that after 2 pints I thought getting in a car to drive would be a good idea can forgive a lot of things, but rank stupidity..?

He could've even got 2 cabs to a place close to his gaff if that was the plan ffs.

Unread 02-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Maybe. Pissed up brains do £#%&! with sensible thought, but I can't ever remember a situation that after 2 pints I thought getting in a car to drive would be a good idea can forgive a lot of things, but rank stupidity..?

He could've even got 2 cabs to a place close to his gaff if that was the plan ffs.
Could've just rang his driver... though perhaps Driver's loyalties lie elsewhere...

With the lady of the house.

(driver could be Bunks?)

Unread 02-09-2017, 01:06 PM
utd99

Investigation's moving along nicely I see. We should have this wrapped up by Monday.

Unread 02-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

And make sure the cabbie says "cross my heart, hope to die, I won't run to the papers"

Unread 02-09-2017, 01:42 PM
shenwen

Hope he sees time for this

Drink drivers are scum

Also give him time to think about throwing it all away for such a howler. Get a £#%&!ing taxi Wayne. If your'e so worried about being noticed, get one of your flunkies to jump in with you. Pretty sure Wes would have done you a solid

Or, even better, maybe just don't cheat on your pregnant wife

Unread 02-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

So glad we're rid of this absolute liability.

Someone else's problem now.

Unread 02-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Bobda

Closed Thread