Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:28 PM
My Name is Keith

Default Re: MotD

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Want me to go on?
Sad?.

I'm Sparky. This channel is basically just some games from myself and my team-mates who i play with regularly on PS3. Thought it would be kind of cool to do in my spare time.

I have a road to commander series going at the moment on Xbox360, but there are also other regular commentaries from the PS3, montages and a few good tunes as well.

I'm a half-decent player, and by putting this channel up i'm certainly not attempting to convey that i'm some sort of 'MLG Pro' or up there with the heavyweights (you know who they are) on Youtube.

It's about me having a laugh and putting out some stuff that i think is entertaining, amusing and occasionally bizarre.
Twitter: @SparkyMc4wesome

Awesome Channel Background Designed By: youtube.com/rxcinema

My set up is:
40" Sony Bravia LCD
120gb PS3 Slim
250gb Xbox 360 Slim
Sharkoon Xtatic 5.1 Headset

I use a Hauppauge HD PVR to record gameplays and Sony Vegas Pro 9 to edit and render.
My K/D at the moment is around 2.20 and my Win/Loss ratio currently stands at 2.37 and is climbing.

Enjoy

£#%&!ing. Hell.

"My set up is"

Four simple words that say so so much.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Want me to go on?
Sad?.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I'm Sparky. This channel is basically just some games from myself and my team-mates who i play with regularly on PS3. Thought it would be kind of cool to do in my spare time.

I have a road to commander series going at the moment on Xbox360, but there are also other regular commentaries from the PS3, montages and a few good tunes as well.

I'm a half-decent player, and by putting this channel up i'm certainly not attempting to convey that i'm some sort of 'MLG Pro' or up there with the heavyweights (you know who they are) on Youtube.

It's about me having a laugh and putting out some stuff that i think is entertaining, amusing and occasionally bizarre.
Twitter: @SparkyMc4wesome

Awesome Channel Background Designed By: youtube.com/rxcinema

My set up is:
40" Sony Bravia LCD
120gb PS3 Slim
250gb Xbox 360 Slim
Sharkoon Xtatic 5.1 Headset

I use a Hauppauge HD PVR to record gameplays and Sony Vegas Pro 9 to edit and render.
My K/D at the moment is around 2.20 and my Win/Loss ratio currently stands at 2.37 and is climbing.

Enjoy

£#%&!ing. Hell.

"My set up is"

Four simple words that say so so much.
a £#%&!ing headset?

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:30 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
As if he could operate a real gun ffs.
You know how these people like to escape reality, It wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks he's arnie, posing with a bandolier of plastic bullets he picked up from a pound shop.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:31 PM
ReligiousRed

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
a £#%&!ing headset?
i get bullied for not having one

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

There are some absolute gems on the games forums, don't worry about it.

This one had me in tears last week;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
A wise man once said of Black Ops: "there is no such thing as cover in black ops, there are only things you run behind to die."
Did he really now.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:33 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
There are some absolute gems on the games forums, don't worry about it.

This one had me in tears last week;

Did he really now.

Love sparky tbh.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:34 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
a £#%&!ing headset?
This shit is serious:

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:35 PM
dunk

It's a bit harsh ridiculing a man for doing something he enjoys...

...but

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:36 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's a bit harsh ridiculing a man for doing something he enjoys...

...but
I just found it ironic that he called me sad.

Anyway, off for some dinner.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
I just found it ironic that he called me sad.

Anyway, off for some dinner.
Anything decent?

I'm currently enjoying some thick Carrot and Sweet Potato soup. 'Tis lovely.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:46 PM
andyroo

The £#%&!ing soft soap they throw Dogleash. "Would you like to complain about the referees?"

Thus clearing the way for him to say "I'd love to but I won't" so he can pretend to be the bigger man while still getting his usual sly dig in.

WHILE HAVING NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

£#%&!'s sake.

Unread 19-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The £#%&!ing soft soap they throw Dogleash. "Would you like to complain about the referees?"

Thus clearing the way for him to say "I'd love to but I won't" so he can pretend to be the bigger man while still getting his usual sly dig in.

WHILE HAVING NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

£#%&!'s sake.
What could he complain about anyway? If Adam hadn't been booked for that second one it would have been outrageous. The other bloke committed two basic bookable fouls and all four of Spurs' goals were legit

Wrote that before your edit. Agreed.

Unread 19-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Sparky***

Apologies i haven't been around for The convict's latest attempt to have a go at me because i'm a gaming youtube legend (not my words, the words of 1000s of 14 year old american kids )

I've been out at work. Thanks for directing some extra traffic the way of my channel reddles, you honestly can't buy publicity like you give me.

I expose myself to 2,500 people with every video i release, you honestly think you & that drug addled, spud-munching, squat-dweller in eastern europe haven't said anything to me that the trolls from across the globe have already thrown my way?

The pair of you should direct your rapier like wit at somebody else because it's pathetic watching you try and come up with various different angles of spewing the same shit.

RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE

I'm sparky mcawesome GOML.

Unread 19-09-2011, 03:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I expose myself to 2,500 people with every video i release

Unread 19-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Why are you always whinging about people teasing you over the same things yet you constantly use the same insults?

Unread 19-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Laughed out loud at that, now the entire office is staring at me.

Unread 19-09-2011, 03:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Apologies i haven't been around for The convict's latest attempt to have a go at me because i'm a gaming youtube legend (not my words, the words of 1000s of 14 year old american kids )

I've been out at work. Thanks for directing some extra traffic the way of my channel reddles, you honestly can't buy publicity like you give me.

I expose myself to 2,500 people with every video i release, you honestly think you & that drug addled, spud-munching, squat-dweller in eastern europe haven't said anything to me that the trolls from across the globe have already thrown my way?

The pair of you should direct your rapier like wit at somebody else because it's pathetic watching you try and come up with various different angles of spewing the same shit.

RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE

I'm sparky mcawesome GOML.

Unread 19-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Oh yeah!!! IN HD!!

Quote:
Why are you always whinging about people teasing you over the same things yet you constantly use the same insults?
Whinging

Get £#%&!ed. It's like that scene in 8 mile. That information he c+p splashed all over here isn't a secret. It's out there on the internet because I put it there ffs.

"Here tell these people something they don't know about me."
Closed Thread