United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
That stat is meaningless unless it is accompanied by the number of times each team has had an attack.

Most of the time we are @#%&!ing around between the keeper & defence before £#%&!ering the ball aimlessly out for a throw. Ain't gonna be getting any pens for that shit.

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:02 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I don't have Sky just for United though. NFL, Cricket, F1, other football (Wrexham especially) etc.

It's not like Sky only have United games on and we're on every match we play. That'd be the only way a boycott would work.

I'd £#%&!ing love someone to pull Gallagher apart live on air though. Just show him the clips and ask why he's clearly got an agenda. The horrible, weasle faced arse.

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:18 AM
Ethers

Yeah I don’t really agree with the sky part, just wanted to post the graph, but Twitter links the initial tweet too when you post a reply.

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:26 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah I don’t really agree with the sky part, just wanted to post the graph, but Twitter links the initial tweet too when you post a reply.
Yeah. I'm no conspiracy theorist but the stats of the penalties not given since Klopp spoke out and the outrageous penalties given against, regularly, are shocking. How have we had 4 penalties in 2 years?

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:34 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Yeah. I'm no conspiracy theorist but the stats of the penalties not given since Klopp spoke out and the outrageous penalties given against, regularly, are shocking. How have we had 4 penalties in 2 years?
Perception creates reality unfortunately.

You'll still get #@&%!s, paid to go on telly to give their "professional" opinion, repeating the lie about us getting favourable decisions (particularly at Old Trafford)

Fergie retired 10 years ago and these gimps are still scarred by his era.

Unread 01-11-2023, 07:18 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Klopp (and Guardiola) both had digs in January 2021. We went top of the league at the end of that month - beating Southampton 9-0. Since that moment we’ve had a huge amount go against us - any penalty or decision we actually did get was under duress. The following Autuumn Ole spoke out about us getting £#%&! all after we were denied two penalties vs West Ham and we all know what a £#%&!ing we’ve had under ETH with referees.

The ridiculous thing is that we try to maintain some sort of moral high ground by no talking about refs when we should be doing the opposite. Ten Hag should’ve hammered that decision on Sunday and been questioning Oliver’s shady links to the UAE. No one will convince me that Fergie or even Jose wouldn’t have done that

Unread 01-11-2023, 08:46 PM
Kent Brockman

It's feels like we're still getting punished for Bruno's goal against City in January and Onana's clearance against Wolves first game of this season.

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
Klopp (and Guardiola) both had digs in January 2021. We went top of the league at the end of that month - beating Southampton 9-0. Since that moment we’ve had a huge amount go against us - any penalty or decision we actually did get was under duress. The following Autuumn Ole spoke out about us getting £#%&! all after we were denied two penalties vs West Ham and we all know what a £#%&!ing we’ve had under ETH with referees.

The ridiculous thing is that we try to maintain some sort of moral high ground by no talking about refs when we should be doing the opposite. Ten Hag should’ve hammered that decision on Sunday and been questioning Oliver’s shady links to the UAE. No one will convince me that Fergie or even Jose wouldn’t have done that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
It's feels like we're still getting punished for Bruno's goal against City in January and Onana's clearance against Wolves first game of this season.
Agree with both.

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:02 PM
Sparky***

I can't wait for this week's instalment of "Dermot Gallagher explains why man utd have been £#%&!ed over again"

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I can't wait for this week's instalment of "Dermot Gallagher explains why man utd have been £#%&!ed over again"
The only time he's ever been challenged was when that floppy scouse bastard Warnock asked him about the Spurs penalty. Completely blanked him. I'd give anything for someone to properly pull him on his obvious bias.

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
“It was an accidental coming together between the Fulham defender’s baseball bat and Garnacho’s leg, so no foul or penalty for me.”

Unread 04-11-2023, 04:40 PM
magic_cantona

One of these was given and the other was ruled out for the player in an offside position "interfering with play". A new term was even created just so they could rule it out - 'Subjective offside'.

Unread 04-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Vedder

Mike Dean is clueless on soccer saturday.

Unread 04-11-2023, 06:04 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Mike Dean is clueless on soccer saturday.

Unread 04-11-2023, 07:47 PM
magic_cantona

Goes without saying, but if that's Casemiro or ANY of our players...

Unread 05-11-2023, 02:38 AM
Stickman

Dermot Gallagher said he’d have disallowed the Newcastle goal for the push. Well I never.

Unread 05-11-2023, 06:49 AM
lenin

VAR has negatively affected United for than any other side according to ESPN

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/stor...e-club-2023-24

There is plenty missing off that list too.

Dermot Gallagher, naturally, says that all of these were correct

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:31 AM
magic_cantona

The shirt pull in the Derby - huge news, 100% a foul, no?

Newcastle v Arsenal:

Unread 05-11-2023, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Arsenal should be absolutely furious, nqat.

Unread 05-11-2023, 10:37 PM
magic_cantona