Rooney in the crowd...

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Could be good this.

Bolasie already a threat, Barkley too..

Rooney in the crowd...
That seems a bit £#%&!ing stupid. He's the club captain and he should be with the team ahead of our biggest match so far this season.

Not cheering on one of our rivals.

I know I'm not his biggest fan but that really is taking the piss.

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:16 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
That seems a bit £#%&!ing stupid. He's the club captain and he should be with the team ahead of our biggest match so far this season.

He's injured? Not much point him traveling. Stay at home and get treatment today/tomorrow etc.

Cheering on one of our rivals

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He's injured? Not much point him traveling. Stay at home and get treatment today/tomorrow etc.

Cheering on one of our rivals
Shaw's injured, he still travelled.

If Rooney had gone he could have gave on of his inspirational speeches we keep hearing about.

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Switching Off

Might learn a thing about forward play too.

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Discussing a January move, swap for Stones

Bolasie absolutely destroyed the fullback to get the ball in for Wickham's header btw

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Fat Al

Mebbe if he was some reserve team player with only a few appearances for the club, I could understand him not travelling.

But he's the captain & this is our biggest game of the season. I think he should be with the team.

Unless LvG is £#%&!ing him off back to Everton soon as the transfer window opens?

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Discussing a January move, swap for Stones

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Rooney, Mata, Rojo and Fellaini for Stones, Barkley and Lukaku...

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Ethers

Disgraceful from Rooney tbh.

Cameras picked him up saying "The league is still on Blues after the Mancs slipped up this weekend, come on lads!!!"

Joke of a man.

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:34 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Shaw's injured, he still travelled.

If Rooney had gone he could have gave on of his inspirational speeches we keep hearing about.
What's to say Shaw doesn't need the treatment Rooney does today/tomorrow, Dr Lok?

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What's to say Shaw doesn't need the treatment Rooney does today/tomorrow, Dr Lok?
Even if he does need to stay at home for some sort of treatment, he shouldn't be cheering on Everton.

Where do you draw the line? If he was born a Liverpool fan would it be acceptable for him to go and watch them when not playing for United?

It's a joke.

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Vedder

Everton crowd are shocking. Seem to be only up for it when United turn up

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:39 PM
dunk

I imagine It's good for Shaw's morale to keep him involved and have him travelling with the squad at times rather than ostracising him and leaving him in the Carrington treatment room for 12 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Even if he does need to stay at home for some sort of treatment, he shouldn't be cheering on Everton.

Where do you draw the line? If he was born a Liverpool fan would it be acceptable for him to go and watch them when not playing for United?

It's a joke.
He's took his lad, who is a n Everton fan isn't he?

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

Is he stuffing his face with sweets again?

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Kai? Or whatever he's called. He's about 6, he's allowed to

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Ethers

Apparently Rooney's ankle injury would have been aggravated by the pressure on a flight, and he couldn't be arsed driving. Will be linking up with the team via Skype pre-match in the dressing room.

Hope this helps.

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Apparently Rooney's ankle injury would have been aggravated by the pressure on a flight, and he couldn't be arsed driving. Will be linking up with the team via Skype pre-match in the dressing room.

Hope this helps.
A reasonable medical based explanation?! Well I never.

Should have stayed indoors for 48 hours though and not taken his young lad to the match.....

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:51 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
No ..

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:54 PM
dunk

Craig Bellamy replacing Nev then?
Closed Thread