United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:18 PM
cochise

Default family on facebook.

got a £#%&!in cousin who i hardly know, same surname as me but never seen or heard of him for about 40 years.

anyway I met him at a funeral recently and he's added me to his fb friends, I didnt even know he was a blue @#%&!

he passes snidey £#%&!in comment on every post I make about united the @#%&!, would I be out of order to smash £#%&! out of him at the next funeral?

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Zorg

Just unfriend the bertie bastard.

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And kick £#%&! out of him next time he's at a funeral

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:23 PM
cochise

Quote:
would that be a cowards way out though?, I always try and put him straight but he's like the rest of the blue @#%&!s, you just can't have a reasonable debate with them.

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise
got a £#%&!in cousin who i hardly know, same surname as me but never seen or heard of him for about 40 years.

anyway I met him at a funeral recently and he's added me to his fb friends, I didnt even know he was a blue @#%&!

he passes snidey £#%&!in comment on every post I make about united the @#%&!, would I be out of order to smash £#%&! out of him at the next funeral?
Just get his email and add it to the American Man Boy Love Association mailing list.

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:30 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

Only if it's his funeral.

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
This^ Especially if it's his funeral

Edit: terry

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:31 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Make the next funeral his £#%&!in funeral. Won't be so £#%&!in funny then.

Edit - Harfynn you £#%&!er

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:45 PM
cochise

someone has just bad repped me for this, i couldnt five a £#%&! but i would like to know who it was.

how do you know who's repped you in this place?

I'm gonna smash £#%&! out of ths blue @#%&! too if i find out who it is.

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:50 PM
dinger

Just unfriend the dick.

I've been unlucky enough to have one of my sons status's come up describing what sort of damage he's going to do to his friends mum. This son is 11. :shakehead:

Unread 09-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Gruber

Quote:
someone has just bad repped me for this, i couldnt five a £#%&! but i would like to know who it was.

how do you know who's repped you in this place?

I'm gonna smash £#%&! out of ths blue @#%&! too if i find out who it is.
pay your subs and you'll get access

Unread 10-02-2014, 12:45 AM
ryanMUFC

Make sure his funeral is the next one?

Unread 10-02-2014, 01:10 AM
BarryX

just ignore the £#%&!er, or restrict his settings (I'm sure there's a way you can stop people posting comments on your shit, I might be wrong, but make him an acquaintance or something). If it was me, I just wouldn't bother responding to anything he says, ever (reply to people before him, but never him). He'll soon get the message.

Unread 10-02-2014, 02:10 AM
armchair

Get to the byline and get more crosses in. It's the solution to all problems.

Unread 10-02-2014, 02:15 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
just ignore the £#%&!er, or restrict his settings (I'm sure there's a way you can stop people posting comments on your shit, I might be wrong, but make him an acquaintance or something). If it was me, I just wouldn't bother responding to anything he says, ever (reply to people before him, but never him). He'll soon get the message.
This. Just ignore. He's fishing and you're taking the bait. You need to swim upstream of this £#%&!er, find some happy spawning grounds. Watch out for bears.

Unread 10-02-2014, 05:00 AM
TravellingRed

I have my sisters (no) and a few cousins on facebook. I don't like it tbh but they would go mad if I unfriended them...I don't like seeing some of my sister's status' and my cousin (actually half cousin), well thats another story, he came out as gay, which I have no problem with what so ever and it was funny in that his grandad is my uncle and a bible basher so was mortified about it when no one else gave a £#%&! but he has started working at Funny Girls in Blackpool and, tbh, no matter how liberal you are seeing a male relative in full drag isn't a good thing. The poor @#%&! got pulled by the dibble on his way home from there the other week on the M6 and he was in a rush so didn't change before he went home....pics of him on fbook with the coppers posing with him on the road ffs :shakehead: :

Unread 10-02-2014, 05:08 AM
croberts

How about just dont be on Facebook

Unread 10-02-2014, 05:18 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
How about just dont be on Facebook
I find Facebook pretty useful as a communications portal for people you do want to stay in touch with, but don't see. However, I got sick of all the other stuff that goes along with it, so I just unfollowed all but 3 or 4 people who I know aren't going to post anything annoying.

Unread 10-02-2014, 05:20 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I find Facebook pretty useful as a communications portal for people you do want to stay in touch with, but don't see. However, I got sick of all the other stuff that goes along with it, so I just unfollowed all but 3 or 4 people who I know aren't going to post anything annoying.
This. It's good for me as well being an ex pat as it's easy to keep in touch with folk I don't see anymore so much. Plus I've met some good friends on the road and now again they are coming close to me or me to them and it's an easy way to get in touch and organise going for a beer with them.
Closed Thread