Unread 01-01-2024, 11:00 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Belting game of football tbf.
I remember those

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:01 PM
Sparky***

Peter Drury is becoming insufferable when watching liverpool, he literally can't £#%&!ing contain himself from banging out some demented soliloquy the minute they get near the goal.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:04 PM
marlo

Liverpool have only lost one game in the league this season.

They finished below us and spent less that is in the summer.

Ten Hoes!

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Ten Hoes!
i'm sure we'd be a lot higher if we got the the two pens they've been given tonight. £#%&!ing shocking.

magic_cantona

Thats disgraceful

Sparky***

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:07 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i'm sure we'd be a lot higher if we got the the two pens they've been given tonight. £#%&!ing shocking.
The decisions at Sheffield United, then in their next game (was it Villa?) , now this - 9 points gifted.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
The decisions at Sheffield United, then in their next game (was it Villa?) , now this - 9 points gifted.
There was always going to be a massive overcorrection after that Spurs non-goal.

We can laugh or pity their moaning, but fact of the matter is that it puts huge pressure on officials. Nobody complains quite like them it’s had the desired effect.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
There was always going to be a massive overcorrection after that Spurs non-goal.

We can laugh or pity their moaning, but fact of the matter is that it puts huge pressure on officials. Nobody complains quite like them it’s had the desired effect.
meanwhile we’re the opposite extreme nowadays which is equally infuriating.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:24 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
meanwhile we’re the opposite extreme nowadays which is equally infuriating.
Admired ten hag’s lack of engagement re refs earlier on. Find it infuriating now. Fergie used to indirectly apply pressure to refs/teams/managers/opposing supporters all the time - the most offensive thing Erik comes out with is a badly curated grey roll neck.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:29 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Ten Hoes!
You really are a whiney insufferable little bitch, aren't you?

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:45 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Admired ten hag’s lack of engagement re refs earlier on. Find it infuriating now. Fergie used to indirectly apply pressure to refs/teams/managers/opposing supporters all the time - the most offensive thing Erik comes out with is a badly curated grey roll neck.
Yet of the multiple coked up dancing touchline managers this season. He's the only one whos faced a touchline ban for yellows

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Yet of the multiple coked up dancing touchline managers this season. He's the only one whos faced a touchline ban for yellows
i honestly think klopp could run up and drop kick the 4th official and they'd just chuckle at wacky old klopp being zany.

Ever since that terrible VAR offside decision against them at spurs, they've been getting some very very kind calls to put it mildly.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:49 PM
Dr Stranger

I know people had their issues with Martin Tyler, but give me him over this increasingly nauseating tosser.

Clearly buying into his own hype that he adds something to the game with his colourful descriptions and seems determined ti create one with literally every sentence

He reminds of Joey in Friends when he discovers a thesaurus

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:54 PM
Stickman

Quote:
I know people had their issues with Martin Tyler, but give me him over this increasingly nauseating tosser.

Clearly buying into his own hype that he adds something to the game with his colourful descriptions and seems determined ti create one with literally every sentence

He reminds of Joey in Friends when he discovers a thesaurus

https://x.com/#@&%!onballstory/status...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ
Are you reading these?

Am I what?

Unread 02-01-2024, 12:00 AM
Sparky***

In other news Newcastle have now lost 7 of their last 8 games. That's perfectly fine though, because they've got 10 injuries you see, so you're not allowed to criticise in any way.

Apropos of nothing, manchester United have 11 players injured as well but apparently that can't be used as any sort of mitigating factor as to their form.

Unread 02-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Can’t stand that Jota #@&%!

Unread 02-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
In other news Newcastle have now lost 7 of their last 8 games. That's perfectly fine though, because they've got 10 injuries you see, so you're not allowed to criticise in any way.

Apropos of nothing, manchester United have 11 players injured as well but apparently that can't be used as any sort of mitigating factor as to their form.
Keys and Gray were calling Ten Hag ‘deluded’ for complaining about injuries because not many of them would get in the 11

Unread 02-01-2024, 12:07 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Keys and Gray were calling Ten Hag ‘deluded’ for complaining about injuries because not many of them would get in the 11
oh yeah.

Shaw
Amrabat
Casemiro
Martinez
Lindelof
Maguire
Mount
Martial
Hojlund
Malacia

Yeah can't see any of them starting the game Only £400 million quids worth of players