United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:45 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Good player but not good enough for UTD. If he was, he would've played more last season instead of going out on loan and, cancelling that, would still be here now.

Would love to see Rhodzy's face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
The @#%&! family needed some of their money back from the summer expenditures I guess.....

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Rhodzy.."I told you so"

I always feared this would happen, how the £#%&! do players like Richardson get a chance and he doesn't.
We must be buying Tevez and another striker IMO.

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:46 PM
koppas

Richardson is a midfielder Rhodzy, not a striker.

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:47 PM
rebelcountyred

i'm gutted, the best young striker in the reserves in years and he never got a decent chance, makes my piss boil when i think of the chances given to lord snooty.
Anyone else getting nervous of this talk of smith to toon, they have a shit load of strikers, a swap deal involving smith for one of them with CL ambitions and a buy out clause?

£#%&! KFC

who plays for Sunderland

JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy

I always feared this would happen, how the £#%&! do players like Richardson get a chance and he doesn't.
We must be buying Tevez and another striker IMO.
Either that or we'll have the phantom strike pairing of Ole and Saha as back up for Rooney and Tevez...presuming(hoping) that Smith leaves.

MUFC One Love

Tevez will be signed in the next few days, selling Rossi and almost selling Smith confirms that. It worries me though that Richardson got so many games and Ole is some how still part of the playing staff, would Ole get in any Prem team? Would he £#%&!.

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Good player but not good enough for UTD. If he was, he would've played more last season instead of going out on loan and, cancelling that, would still be here now.

What a load of shit.

He's good enough to be in the squad/team its just that at the time Fergie had his fav starting 11 & subs and no-one else was getting a look-in.

How can you sit there & say he aint good enough? have you seen him play?

£#%&! KFC

we'll sign Owen and Tevez

koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
What a load of shit.

He's good enough to be in the squad/team its just that at the time Fergie had his fav starting 11 & subs and no-one else was getting a look-in.

How can you sit there & say he aint good enough? have you seen him play?
Yes.

He is a good player but isn't good enough for Man United and doesn't fit in our plans.

Get over it.

JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Cant see us signing Owen...please no.

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:

And Ole was good enough last season, oh and Smith.

Don't be daft. Fergie has £#%&!ed up here make no mistake. To keep a Serie A team up virtually on your own at his age is no mean feat.

But Fergie thinks he's shit so that's that.

Never mind, we've got Dong haven't we.....

Rhodzy

That @#%&! Doing is still at the club yet a talented player like Rossi is sold, its shit

El Calafate

Thumbs down

RIP Rossi. never stood a chance.

nft.

koppas

Smith wasn't good enough and he is now on his way.

Ole is just there out of sentiment ffs.

Dong is a marketing tool.

Rossi is a good player who is best playing elsewhere.

naes_sean

Quote:
what a horrible thing to say!

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:51 PM
celtbion

I'm pissed off frankly. The lad was about the most talented forward we've produced in many a year.

I suppose a bid of £6m plus for a reserve can't be sniffed at but something must have happened here to sour the relationship between Ferguson and the player.

Again, perhaps the move to Parma was less about Utd's interests as Rossi (or his agent's) own.

Mind, maybe those making hay out of his lack of impact at Newcastle were on the money.

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

I've been saying it all summer and I hope to £#%&! I'm wrong...

but if Slider goes to the Maggots then I have a horrible feeling we will sign Owen

and it's a good point re Rossi at the Jawdies they were £#%&!in shite with loads of injuries and he never got a sniff

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:52 PM
JakeB

Perhaps Fergie just feels we dont need as many strikers now..going for a front 3 from the pool of attacking players we have (Rooney, Tevez, Nani, Giggs, Ronaldo, Anderson, Saha).

Unread 31-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
I've been saying it all summer and I hope to £#%&! I'm wrong...

but if Slider goes to the Maggots then I have a horrible feeling we will sign Owen
I knew it would happen I just didn't want to believe it.
Closed Thread