United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:04 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Fair enough. You're right. Saying someone won't be banned AFTER they are banned is very inciteful.
I wasn't aware that you had done so, please accept my humble apologies.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Ed Sullivan

whose Andrew Kilduff?

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:43 PM
nei

The plastic scouse squirrel

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei
The plastic scouse squirrel
ah ok

RUNCORN REDS WE 'ARE ERE!!

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Ed Sullivan

has anyone got his email? I want to email him and tell him how shit his flags are.

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
a hero amongst united fans

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
Ohhh yehhhhhhh

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:54 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Someone who contributes to Runcorn Linnets FC

http://www.runcornlinnetsfc.co.uk/page.asp?RollOfHonour
are they in the division below fc?

Unread 31-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Someone who contributes to Runcorn Linnets FC

http://www.runcornlinnetsfc.co.uk/page.asp?RollOfHonour
he's also said this...

Quote:
Fc United have won the league in every year of their short but distinguished existence (he said jokingly). I support another non-league club in Runcorn but I admire Fc United. Things are more casual at this level with fans taking in other clubs games. It all makes a refreshing change from the more uptight Premiership. You should try the Maine Road Fc Vs Fc United game next month.
Andrew Kilduff, Cheshire
so why does he get the beef about being anti-fc? Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:01 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
are they in the division below fc?
Yes, they also won promotion last year. Set to start the new season in the NWCL Div 1 (what FC have just won)

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:13 PM
redloner

Back on topic;-

Quote:
Jenny Burton, Jimmy Davis’ mum would like to pass on her thanks to all at FC United for taking part in the Jimmy Davis Memorial Cup. A total of £5,495 was raised for the fund and this money will be split between two children’s charities, Acorns Hospice for terminally ill children and When You Wish Upon a Star Charity.

Jenny said: "A great day was had by all and the FC United fans were brilliant. It was the best atmosphere we have ever had at any of Jimmy’s games."

Studley FC also passed on their thanks. Chairman, Barry Cromwell said: "Your committee, team and fans are all a great credit to your club. What a support. On behalf of everybody at Studley FC, I wish your team all the very best for the forthcoming season, you certainly deserve it."

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:26 PM
puressence

i love fc

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
i love fc
oh yeah and this @#%&! too

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
i love fc
You missed out a K

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:28 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
i love fc

Attention seeker.

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:29 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppyplop
You missed out a K
shut it doley

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:31 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppyplop
You missed out a K

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:34 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Because if you question FC or it's supporters in any way shape or form you normally get branded as anti-fc or a Glazer Stooge by some of extremely defensive ones. It doesn't matter whether your comments are valid or not.
Utter rubbish. Many people have had problems with FC without resorting to using Manchester United's dead players to try and score points. Argentina on here has had his grumbles about the way the team is run yet has not needed to call the team "FC chelsea of Bury", qwertyuiop isn't the biggest fan but he hasn't needed to start calling everyone a judas who disagrees with him from what I have seen.

If you don't feel any allegiance to FC or if you plain hate the idea (although why you would is beyond me) then that isn't a problem, the problem comes when you agitate between fellow reds. This is the reason why FC fans are defensive, because they know it is an emotive subject and that conflict is not good. A stooge is someone who deliberately starts shit between us not someone who disagrees with the club.

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:35 PM
puressence

Quote:
Do you know people register up to other sites using tufty's name and then post a load of over the top anti-fc stuff? They know he'll get the blame anyway.

Other 'names' have had this done too. Some of the biggest moaners about vio on here have gone to other sites and pretended to be him.
just a quick one on this ..some @#%&! on the fredtissue .net used puressence id just like to say i never reg on this site

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:36 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
Isn't it a bit like united organising a friendly in memory of Emlyn Hughes? Once again fc jump on the bandwagon when it suits them. A disgrace if you ask me.
Good to meet ya at the weekend fella.

Exactly as you are on here.

Unread 31-07-2007, 01:38 PM
armchair

Quote:
just a quick one on this ..some @#%&! on the fredtissue .net used puressence id just like to say i never reg on this site
kind of proves my point. We've managed to cut the suspects down to eight hundred and fifty.
Closed Thread