United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Betty's Hotpot

Default This Jimmy Davis fc chelsea charity match...

Isn't it a bit like united organising a friendly in memory of Emlyn Hughes? Once again fc jump on the bandwagon when it suits them. A disgrace if you ask me.

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:36 AM
808state

Wasn't it weeks ago?

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

yeah but that won't stop betty when it comes to a good old shitstir

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

I bet you can't wait for another United player to die if it means you can shit stir.

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:41 AM
carlosartorial

fc were asked to take part by his family.

fc accepted.

shame on them, eh?

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:42 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Betty, have you had any takers for you advert of bottom fun in the toilets in the bus station yet? The one with your mobile number on it?

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:47 AM
violater

fc united = opportunists & £#%&!ers as well.

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:53 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
fc united = opportunists & £#%&!ers as well.
Racist.

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Betty's Hotpot

I'm not shit stirring, it's just that you pretend that you want nothing to do with united when quite clearly it's %@#$&!s.

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:54 AM
nei

Who is playing in your memorial game?

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:57 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
I'm not shit stirring, it's just that you pretend that you want nothing to do with united when quite clearly it's %@#$&!s.
You £#%&!ing know nothing kid, you're the worst kind of person; someone who tries to start trouble between people where there should be none. What the £#%&! boylie was doing letting you organise shit is beyond me, still it gives you a chance to make some money out of fellow reds as well as start trouble between them. You're scum.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:00 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
You £#%&!ing know nothing kid, you're the worst kind of person; someone who tries to start trouble between people where there should be none. What the £#%&! boylie was doing letting you organise shit is beyond me, still it gives you a chance to make some money out of fellow reds as well as start trouble between them. You're scum.
Aye Carumba

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:01 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
go and £#%&! yourself you £#%&!er.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:05 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
A well thought out, intelligent and insightful response. Well done

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
that made me chortle.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:09 AM
believe

why? oh why?

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:09 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by violator
This message is hidden because violater is on your ignore list.
Yes!

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:10 AM
carlosartorial

This thread is too much. Using a memorial game for a kid who died a couple of years ago as an excuse to peddle you usual anti fc bile is pretty £#%&!ing low.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
This thread is too much. Using a memorial game for a kid who died a couple of years ago as an excuse to peddle you usual anti fc bile is pretty £#%&!ing low.
Hotpot can stoop way lower than this, he doesn't miss a trick. He's a @#%&! of the highest order.

Unread 31-07-2007, 11:19 AM
jhjh

One of the most salient points of the whole Glazer and FC debate is that the key spokespeople for MUFC supporters for the 10 years from 1995-2005, got involved in FC United.
This left a vacuum for quarter-wits like this #@&%!head and Andrew Kilduff to become representatives of the OT support.
It's a good job that we still have the fanzines to provide a representation of the true quality of United supporters.
Surprised that Pete Boyle lets someone like this represent part of his franchise.
Closed Thread