United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-07-2007, 10:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

If Owen soreknee ever gets round to playing then I think we have a great chance of winning the European Cup this year.....but I want the Premiership again above anything

Unread 01-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
If Owen soreknee ever gets round to playing then I think we have a great chance of winning the European Cup this year.....but I want the Premiership again above anything
Hargreaves gives great tactical options, Scholes place in the difficult away games will be under question. If we are not dominating the ball, can you risk Scholes and his liability as a defensive player . He will probably play all 3 to start off, but that would upset the attacking balance of the side.

We now have genuine options though, Giggs, Scholes were knackered in the last few weeks and it told in the Milan game and Cup final. Nani, Anderson, Tevez* Hargreaves, decent options there.

*If he signs.
Closed Thread