Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I may have a slight hangover.
are you wearing your banning hat

Unread 31-07-2007, 02:11 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
So you are comparing the existance of FC United and the fact not everyone is behind it with Munich? Get to £#%&! you pathetic #@&%! you are no better than a self pitying scouse @#%&!.
I like you crumps, really I do but when someone talks £#%&!ing shit they know nothing about it vexes me. I feel very strongly that FC United is a good thing, it stands up for working mans values and provides football for those who cannot afford to pay the glazers debts for them and is owned by the fans. I also feel strongly that the Munich Air crash was a disaster than nobody has a right to mock and I get proper pissed off when @#%&!s come along and stomp all over what I feel dearly about.

Now you might want to throw the same tired insults that you get time and time again, try and use the same emotive language guaranteed to try and wind up any united fan but really I could care less. Now go back and re-read and see what I said I had a problem with and what I don't and try not to jump to conclusions.

Unread 31-07-2007, 02:16 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes of course he is. That is exactly what i read as well.
Words fail me sometimes.
No I was comparing the needless attack of a football club I support with the abuse of a disaster I think was a tragedy. Both things piss me off see? Not too difficult is it?

Unread 31-07-2007, 02:25 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
No I was comparing the needless attack of a football club I support with the abuse of a disaster I think was a tragedy. Both things piss me off see? Not too difficult is it?
BRL - is that friendly fire? Believe was on your side.

Unread 31-07-2007, 02:27 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Again with "sides"

Unread 31-07-2007, 02:28 PM
believe

Quote:
I had to re-read my post at least 20 times.

Unread 31-07-2007, 08:15 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Credible to me and people like me.

There can be no denying that since FC was created, very few MUFC supporter issues get aired in the press and the club know there won't be any real protest from supporters. There are few left who can galvanise opinion and question the club. Divide and conquer.

Things like ticket pricing and the introduction of the automatic cup scheme have occurred with barely a whimper from the stands. Our support has lost some of it's 'talking heads' (to FC) which must please the club immensely.

Shut up please

Unread 31-07-2007, 08:17 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
Shitloads of fans bought pies at Fulham. So much for a protest.

We need a fans figurehead. Someone who people respect and will listen to and who can get their views across to a wide range of fans. Not just those who read the forums.

We haven't got anyone or any group who can do that.

Look at £#%&!ers like Tufty. They spend time making shit flags when they could be using the time and money to do something which will benefit the fans in the fight against our owners/club.
correct but there are to many people who will think '£#%&! that i want a pie' if you know what I mean, sad but true.

Unread 31-07-2007, 08:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Do you know people register up to other sites using tufty's name and then post a load of over the top anti-fc stuff? They know he'll get the blame anyway.

Other 'names' have had this done too. Some of the biggest moaners about vio on here have gone to other sites and pretended to be him.
Armchair, I'm really bothered about some of the stuff you say regarding vio and now Tufty.

As far as I know, Tufty has been on FT under several (or more) guises and has spent his time offering people (me included) out for a fight whilst giving out tons of purile and nasty abuse.You've banned him yourself.Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick here, but maybe he warrants 'the blame' that he gets.He's always come across as a @#%&! to me.

And as for vio, why do you always stick up for/defend him?Name the 'moaners' who have 'pretended' to be him.It cant hurt can it?And why do you think that there are 'moaners' regarding vio?Look at his first couple of posts on this thread to see why he's loathed.

Unread 31-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
And as for vio, why do you always stick up for/defend him?Name the 'moaners' who have 'pretended' to be him.It cant hurt can it?And why do you think that there are 'moaners' regarding vio?Look at his first couple of posts on this thread to see why he's loathed.
forzagarza for one.

The childish @#%&!

Unread 31-07-2007, 09:04 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo
forzagarza for one.

The childish @#%&!
sheep coughing?

Unread 31-07-2007, 09:24 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Armchair, I'm really bothered about some of the stuff you say regarding vio and now Tufty.

As far as I know, Tufty has been on FT under several (or more) guises and has spent his time offering people (me included) out for a fight whilst giving out tons of purile and nasty abuse.You've banned him yourself.Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick here, but maybe he warrants 'the blame' that he gets.He's always come across as a @#%&! to me.

I know one of the accounts the runcorn rat has,

Unread 31-07-2007, 09:27 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by keane Roy
Shut up please
He has a point though. United have the fans by the %@#$&!s and there is nothing we can do about it!

Unread 31-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
sheep coughing?
It was a topic of conversation on Saturday night/ Sunday morning- no one believed me that they sound like humans.
Closed Thread