United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2008, 05:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
If you're being serious here you're actually worse than Leeds/Scouse/City put together.
shut up you stupid @#%&!

Unread 02-10-2008, 06:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Kenny Dalgleish. Rode on the crest of Liverpool's success built before him, until it looked like the empire was crumbling then he £#%&!ed off pronto - @#%&!.

Then went to blackburn when they were swimming in cash, bought a title and then when it all started to go a bit wrong - £#%&!ed off again.
Remember that random scouse @#%&! running into the Blackburn dug out to congratulate Dalglish at FT, when they lost at anfield in 1995? £#%&! me, I hate the @#%&!! And you're spot on about him doing a runner everytime it looked like he might actually have to build a new side.

His time as Newcastle manager, then Sporting Director at Celtic, brought me great happiness

Unread 02-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Remember that random scouse @#%&! running into the Blackburn dug out to congratulate Dalglish at FT, when they lost at anfield in 1995? £#%&! me, I hate the @#%&!! And you're spot on about him doing a runner everytime it looked like he might actually have to build a new side.

His time as Newcastle manager, then Sporting Director at Celtic, brought me great happiness
yeah. that £#%&!ing scouse @#%&! who ran up to him and put the scarf around him if i remember rightly. One of the most nauseating love-ins i've ever witnessed that was.

it was an absolute scandal that we lost that title in 1995.

Unread 02-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
shut up you stupid @#%&!

You don't realise what an obsessed tit you look.

Unread 02-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Pop

Gordon Strachan

You are not funny you ginger sweaty @#%&! bubble.

Unread 02-10-2008, 07:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan

You don't realise what an obsessed tit you look.
you neither obviously

Unread 19-11-2011, 11:54 PM
taff

the latest irritating phenomenon amongst managers is 'obviously i'm not allowed to say what i really think...' then proceeding to have a massive wibble which makes it clear what they really think.

£#%&!ing grown men acting all passive-aggressive like birds and who started it? lord kenneth of mawkishness himself. @#%&!.

Unread 20-11-2011, 12:01 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Roy Keane, mouthy @#%&!
Rafa Benitez, scouse @#%&!
Arsene Wenger, child molesting @#%&!

HTH.

Unread 21-11-2011, 02:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Villas-Boas is a £#%&!ing #@&%!, cant stand him and his smug attitude.
Absolutely.

The Press fall for it hook, line & sinker because he gives it the old '3-day stubble, suave Mourinho/Guardiola' bit.
£#%&!ing style over substance.

If he looked like Barry Fry the press would crucify him.

He's also a mouthy, whining £#%&!er as well.

Unread 21-11-2011, 02:44 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely.

The Press fall for it hook, line & sinker because he gives it the old '3-day stubble, suave Mourinho/Guardiola' bit.

i'd have more time for villas-boas if he ran up and down the touch line high-fiving the fans ala Fry, after his team had scored.

Unread 21-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely.

good post, can't stand him.

it's also annoying how people refer to him as "AVB". ruud, van persie et al weren't referred to in this way, so why this piss streak is, i don't know. @#%&!.

Unread 21-11-2011, 03:05 PM
dunk

Can't stand Villas Boas, the sooner he is despatched back to Portugal with his tail between his legs, the better.

Unread 21-11-2011, 03:19 PM
The Return of JC

At least Mourinho could walk the walk aswell. 'AVB' is a gobby shit who has already made a @#%&! of himself and got his arse in a twist and we haven't even got going this season yet.

The worst one for me was after they played Everton in the CC. Ran around the pitch at the end like they'd won the whole competition and then 'dedicated' the win to John Terry.

Unread 23-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Pop

I see Blackburn has rewarded Steve Kean with an improved contract following his impressive win rate of 3 from the last 26 games

£#%&!ing hell!

Unread 23-11-2011, 07:30 PM
red in cumbria

The Venky's - most clueless football owners EVER!!

Unread 24-11-2011, 02:30 PM
The Return of JC

Ian Holloway.

Ohhh, WHAT a character! Ah-ha! Ah-ha! He just called someone a 'muppet' and called the Premier League a banana. Look! Look! He's told all eleven players to bound aimlessly upfield and get caught on the counter-attack. What a breath of fresh air.

Unread 24-11-2011, 03:43 PM
dunk

I always disliked Aidy Boothroyd. Was well chuffed to see his career take a turn for the worse

Unread 24-11-2011, 03:45 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I always disliked Aidy Boothroyd. Was well chuffed to see his career take a turn for the worse
Strange one. Any particular reason?

Unread 24-11-2011, 03:46 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

I still hate Gareth Southgate.

Unread 24-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

chris "cookie" coleman. can't stand him and glad he's down in the greek 2nd division or wherever.

always had the arrogance without the talent or results to back it up. it used to really piss me off when he would look interviewers up and down when they were asking him a question. hello! you're welsh!
Closed Thread