I want to win it at Wastelands and rub that @#%&! Pearce's face right in it

Unread 15-01-2007, 08:37 PM
bad_wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I want to win it at Wastelands and rub that @#%&! Pearce's face right in it

Unread 15-01-2007, 08:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

yeah we know...you want to win your league at Gigg Lane...#@&%!

Unread 15-01-2007, 08:49 PM
bad_wolf

are you 12?

Unread 15-01-2007, 08:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

try www.fcunited.co.uk

GLAZIER.....@#%&!

Unread 15-01-2007, 08:52 PM
bad_wolf

very mature

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Flowers of Manchester

Just out of interest what did he say wrong there wolf?

Oh i know I want to win it sooner..sooner the better KFC!!

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's a #@&%! Flowers....a KFC martyr who feels he has to post on all my threads...you know like that other @#%&! from across the way

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:27 PM
acanofcant

Quote:
he's a #@&%! Flowers....a KFC martyr who feels he has to post on all my threads...you know like that other @#%&! from across the way
Bet he can spell Glazer though.

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:29 PM
bad_wolf

Quote:

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Flowers of Manchester

kinell this is discending into Fred Tissue main forum proportions

KFC started thread about winning the league at city if you have a problem with what he said or him start a new thread or pm him.

back to the thread...KFC sooner the better for me, but if it had to one game that would be the one!

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:35 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of MAnchester

KFC started thread about winning the league at city if you have a problem with what he said or him start a new thread or pm him.

back to the thread...KFC sooner the better for me, but if it had to one game that would be the one!
You're hardly Kofi Anan

How did you £#%&! up your user name Flowers?

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:

yeah I have to agree. I don't know what wolfs original problem was.

Too right winning it at the council house would be top!

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

actually canofcant he can't spell GLAZIER.....which makes his martyrdom all the more ridiculous...you've come in a bit late on this one so I'd leave it

I can on the other hand spell Glazer

Flowers....I'd rather win the league soon as but how sweet would it be to do it there, either there or Old Trafford...shades of 1999 and all that

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Flowers of Manchester

Default rwb

£#%&!ed up cos held onto the shift key too long and cos I think I never make a mistake didnt look on the screen before hitting the enter button!!

and no Im no kofi annan as I would have done a better job he is just a war mongerer

dont get me wrong to win there would be £#%&!ing great however means 2nd to last game!!! kinell!!

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:44 PM
acanofcant

Quote:
actually canofcant he can't spell GLAZIER.....which makes his martyrdom all the more ridiculous...you've come in a bit late on this one so I'd leave it

I can on the other hand spell Glazer

Flowers....I'd rather win the league soon as but how sweet would it be to do it there, either there or Old Trafford...shades of 1999 and all that
Sorry, a bit of overeaction from me i hold my hands up.

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Ed Sullivan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by acanofcant
Sorry, a bit of overeaction from me i hold my hands up.
oh I didn't know you were over here.

good stuff!

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:50 PM
wiganste

Quote:
£#%&!ed up cos held onto the shift key too long and cos I think I never make a mistake didnt look on the screen before hitting the enter button!!

and no Im no kofi annan as I would have done a better job he is just a war mongerer

dont get me wrong to win there would be £#%&!ing great however means 2nd to last game!!! kinell!!
You never make mistakes? What about those shoes you wear that make you look like Ali Baba?

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:52 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
oh I didn't know you were over here.

good stuff!
The temptation was too much

Flowers, It's not like you to £#%&! up

Unread 15-01-2007, 09:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Ali baba....class
Closed Thread